[6/30/24] AEW x NJPW x CMLL Present Forbidden Door: Swerve/Ospreay, Mox/Naito, New TNT Champ, ZSJ/OC, Elite/Scissor Aces and More

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Because he's a stooge who only posts negatively about AEW. :ohhh:

the "Neutral" Mark rushed over to post something first so he can push an agenda and you got the tinfoil hat on. I haven't posted the Money in the Bank tickets yet either but you don't mention that part :jbhmm:

Also if I “only post negatively about AEW”, how come I haven’t seen anybody here predict a bigger rights fee contract for AEW than me so far? :jbhmm:

Last edited:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Just filling up the lower bowl if anything, would be decent. Hopefully they able to provide decently priced tickets leading up to the event to help.

Not sure how the comparison is between single night ppv and combo night ppv is, especially since collision taped tonight. But I'm sure that fans would be willing to pay a slightly higher price if they had both events to attend versus just one.
In the past it’s always seemed like the combo tickets never sold well.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
the "Neutral" Mark rushed over to post something first so he can push an agenda and you got the tinfoil hat on. I haven't posted the Money in the Bank tickets yet either but you don't mention that part :jbhmm:

Also if I “only post negatively about AEW”, how come I haven’t seen anybody here predict a bigger rights fee contract for AEW than me so far? :jbhmm:
What was your prediction anyway? If I ever read it then I don’t remember it

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I don't know who anyone from Stardom is but why is it so difficult for TK to keep his mouth shut? :mindblown:

I replied to TK that it could've been a surprise.

Stat: Willow at FD why don't you pick a partner and fight me and Momo Watanabe!

Fans: Oh boy, wonder who it is? Can't wait to be surprised!

TK an hour later: Guys its Tam Nakano.

Fans: This motherfukker.

Picture this: Its Wednesday July 3rd in the early afternoon, everything is calm. All of a sudden TK tweets out a match graphic saying tonight Jeff Jarrett faces the wild card "insert wrestlers name here".

Cuz thats something he'd be capable of doing. :stopitslime:

Bad enough its on the preshow and Jericho likely in the main show. :snoop:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I don't know who anyone from Stardom is but why is it so difficult for TK to keep his mouth shut? :mindblown:

I replied to TK that it could've been a surprise.

Stat: Willow at FD why don't you pick a partner and fight me and Momo Watanabe!

Fans: Oh boy, wonder who it is? Can't wait to be surprised!

TK an hour later: Guys its Tam Nakano.

Fans: This motherfukker.

Picture this: Its Wednesday July 3rd in the early afternoon, everything is calm. All of a sudden TK tweets out a match graphic saying tonight Jeff Jarrett faces the wild card "insert wrestlers name here".

Cuz thats something he'd be capable of doing. :stopitslime:

Bad enough its on the preshow and Jericho likely in the main show. :snoop:
It wasn't hard to figure out who it was. There were only 3 Stardom girls not scheduled for the Sunday Stardom show. Once they announced Momo Watanabe, it was either going to be Tam or Suzu Suzuki, and Tam by far made the most sense.