[6/26/24] AEW Dynamite: Jay White/Fenix, Ospreay & Swerve vs. Gates of Agony, BCC/LIJ, KOR/ZSJ, PAWG Patrol Alert, and more!

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Wonder why they are keepign Gabe Kidd around. His Rampage match was taped last week, he basically did nothing last night on Dynamite and he didn't have a Collision match. Though I haven't seen any Collision spoilers other than match results so maybe they did something on there to set up something for him at the PPV?

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
I feel that the way MJF was bitter about DG getting a title shot is gonna lead to MJF being a heel again. He needs to be one if he fighting Will at Wembley or even DG. Hopefully a program with Will and MJF helps out DG.
I thought he was mad at ospreay coming out giving Garcia a match when he was just doing the same thing , kind of one upped him :manny:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Dragon with neck problems now? :francis:
You can see him landing bad in a top rope hurracarrana spot in the Ospreay match -not that different to how Ospreay landed a month later vs Roddy, in a different spot- I think he wasn't wrong when he said he'll need surgery so he's probably punting it till All In. He said his contract is up before Wembley and that he wanted to work the Tacoma Dome show too, but who knows in what condition he'll be in by September and if Brie lets him continue to work without a contract :pachaha:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
You can see him landing bad in a top rope hurracarrana spot in the Ospreay match -not that different to how Ospreay landed a month later vs Roddy, in a different spot- I think he wasn't wrong when he said he'll need surgery so he's probably punting it till All In. He said his contract is up before Wembley and that he wanted to work the Tacoma Dome show too, but who knows in what condition he'll be in by September and if Brie lets him continue to work without a contract :pachaha:
Danielson: No contract? Put me in a steel cage, exploding barbed wire, i quit, 100-man gauntlet texas death match. Do it TK you fukking p*ssy or I'll fine you!

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
You know Kaun is not Polynesian, right?
It’s a joke. You couldn’t tell by the smiley? :dwillhuh:
Had a feeling he fukked it up on that move.

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Another strong Dynamite I thought.

Womens match was fire in several categories. :wow::ohhh:

Ospreay/Swerve build is :ohlawd: can't wait to see the main event.

Bryan Keith reminds me of Yosemite Sam when he's on comedy timing and he's becoming the best thing about that whole bit. :lolbron:

Just saw Mistico and Lucha Brothers teaming up on the pre-show - Rocky Romero done it again :wow:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Another strong Dynamite I thought.

Womens match was fire in several categories. :wow::ohhh:

Ospreay/Swerve build is :ohlawd: can't wait to see the main event.

Bryan Keith reminds me of Yosemite Sam when he's on comedy timing and he's becoming the best thing about that whole bit. :lolbron:

Just saw Mistico and Lucha Brothers teaming up on the pre-show - Rocky Romero done it again :wow:
Lucha Bros and Mistico teaming up together really is some crazy shyt. That would have been unimaginable in the past, like impossible fantasy booking type stuff.