[6/30/24] AEW x NJPW x CMLL Present Forbidden Door: Swerve/Ospreay, Mox/Naito, New TNT Champ, ZSJ/OC, Elite/Scissor Aces and More

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
marshawn-lynch-beast-mode.gif

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
The Mercedes NY Media Tour.... :wow: :wow:

I see why TK said she the most important signing. She been promoting the event heavy and is great for marketing the company and women's division. They gonna have a great match on Sunday. I was just looking and she's only a year older than Stephanie. Of course I'm not familiar with her history like Mercedes since we been following her career for years. Hopefully it won't be the last time they compete.

Tickets looking good. Decent final push.

2CT

Event Staff Only
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
man so after 2 years of Penta and Fenix being left off the show they finally get on and TK books em in a 6 man tag on the preshow :martin:

damn shame brehs gotta go rewatch LU just to see em get booked like the stars they are :snoop:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
man so after 2 years of Penta and Fenix being left off the show they finally get on and TK books em in a 6 man tag on the preshow :martin:

damn shame brehs gotta go rewatch LU just to see em get booked like the stars they are :snoop:
I’m sure CMLL is going to love having that match viewed by like 3-4x as many people as who will be watching the PPV.

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
Dragon vs Dragon :wow:

(I'd be more hype about this match if Bryan didn't admit this week he has at this point the health of a jenga tower)