[6/26/24] AEW Dynamite: Jay White/Fenix, Ospreay & Swerve vs. Gates of Agony, BCC/LIJ, KOR/ZSJ, PAWG Patrol Alert, and more!

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
Don't tell me the Wyatt Family laid out TK and the rest of the crew after Dynamite went off the air. :ohhh::troll:
Back to the hammocks, my friend. You know, there's a little place called Mary Ann's Hammocks. The nice thing about that place is Mary Ann gets in the hammock with you 😏

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Starts off with MJF, suddenly Garcia comes out. Pretty sure dudes changed the channel when he entered.

His promo was all right, but dem ratings might look :huhldup: now.

Edit: it was a good opening too. Pushing the storylines and future angle with MJF/Os.

And marks won’t have to hate type on their keyboard since that pretty much confirms Swerve is winning on Sunday.

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Starts off with MJF, suddenly Garcia comes out. Pretty sure dudes changed the channel when he entered.

His promo was all right, but dem ratings might look :huhldup: now.

Edit: it was a good opening too. Pushing the storylines and future angle with MJF/Os.

And marks won’t have to hate type on their keyboard since that pretty much confirms Swerve is winning on Sunday.

I feel that the way MJF was bitter about DG getting a title shot is gonna lead to MJF being a heel again. He needs to be one if he fighting Will at Wembley or even DG. Hopefully a program with Will and MJF helps out DG.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I feel that the way MJF was bitter about DG getting a title shot is gonna lead to MJF being a heel again. He needs to be one if he fighting Will at Wembley or even DG. Hopefully a program with Will and MJF helps out DG.
MJF vs Os is the better matchup at All In, but I don’t know how they’ll book it nor how the finish would look.