30 percent of Black men say theyre voting for Trump?

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what did he get in 2020

he will get more than he got in 2020 but 30% isn't happening.

they just setting shyt up for fingerpointing after the election if dems lose because joe biden has been a pathetic candidate post oct. 7

same shyt they did with hillary, blame everybody but the out of touch politician.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
If Trump gets 30% of the black male vote, as one poll suggests, I'll give somebody $1000.

If Trump wins or comes within 5 points of winning the youth vote, as polls suggest, I'll give someone else $1000.

If Trump wins the overall women vote, as some polls show, I'll give someone another $1000.

My point is that since 2016 there's been a collapse in American polling and nobody is being honest about it. Instead of saying hey maybe our data is wrong, they keep pushing this nonsense...unless the nonsense favors Biden. Perfect example: polls are showing Biden winning the elderly vote, and either losing or barely winning the youth vote. This is utter nonsense. Demographics don't shift like that in four years, certainly not ones as established as those two (traditionally republicans win the elderly vote, and democrats win the youth vote). Yet when polls show this I notice the pollsters say that the Biden number is an outlier (which it is) or unlikely, but they don't say the same about Trump winning the youth vote. It's almost as if they are deliberately providing bad information because it feels right to them.

Right now there's a major fukk up with registered voters and likely/established voters. Trump does well when you just poll people registered to vote - a number that includes a large group that regularly do not vote. If you didn't vote in 2020 or 2016, two of the biggest elections of our lives, why would I believe you're voting in 2024? Yet that demographic is allowed to inflate Trump's numbers. Flip side when likely voters are polled, Biden starts leading or is tied. Things could change but right now? I still think Biden wins. And when that happens two things will take place: Trump will refuse to concede (again), republicans will claim fraud (again), and the media will be scrambling to explain how/why they fukked up (again).
I can see this

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are you a fukking idiot?
Bro, I have twice now responded to your stupid fukking ass. Stop being a low-information p*ssy and LINK ME SOMETHING. You said borders are open. That is an assertion. Now support your assertion like a fukking adult or admit you ain't shyt.

Pick one:
  • U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)
  • Customs and Border Protection (CBP)
  • Department of Homeland Security
  • Department of Justice
  • Department of Labor
  • Department of State
  • Department of Health and Human Services
  • Executive Office for Immigration Review
  • Social Security Administration (SSA)
  • Transportation Security Administration (TSA)
  • Office of the Chief Immigration Judge
  • Board of Immigration Appeals
All agencies under the purview of the President of the United States.

They all play roles in immigration whether through land, air, or sea, and report to the Biden. Who has any official, or unofficial since you seem to know, position that the borders are open? And what does open border mean to you?

Yes, please answer, cause this ain't Yahoo! comments. Take that "make a claim/don't substantiate it" bullshyt over there with the other Ritz Bitz who are currently complaining about their criminal ass President being found guilty.

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Everything is on white women period

The black vote will stay 90%

Hispanics and Asians overall will have a democratic vote

The White men u already know who they voting for

And White Women scary asses especially in the south and suburbs voting trump…

White Women in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania (?EXCEPT WESTERN PA)has to come through

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
If it happens that so many black men vote for Trump, the Dems have nobody to blame but themselves. It would be super easy to get the vote of black men. Just give them SOMETHING, but instead they focused on their replacements which are the illegal immigrants.

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
I was a registered republican voter from 2000-2015. I left the party due to Trump getting nominated for the GOP representative.

Before that I voted conservatives at every level even against Obama.

Point is the shyt I've seen this cat do firsthand and behind the scenes locally here in NYC for decades is disgusting & I could never fukk with a party that chooses to support him.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
2nd MAGA Operative Identified From Trump's Viral Chick-fil-A Visit

Meet the operative on the RNC payroll

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GPvocXFWIAE0dSS.png

GPv5PGvbIAANgEM.jpg

GPvpJuUWcAAduDP.jpg

GPvqC73WMAAIuoN.jpg