3 Dead in Shooting at University of Virginia. Shooter identified as student Christopher Darnell Jones Jr. Still at large.

milanoAT

Pro
Daps
RIP to the victims

From schools, colleges and workplace all these shootings and u wonder why people fight to either work from home or do learning online
I wonder if in-person schooling should become a thing of the past. It sounds extreme yeah, but things have changed.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Responsible gun owners
Another case of the absolute insanity that is (lack of) gun control in this country. Both the diagnosed and undiagnosed mentally ill can legally get a gun in just about every state with no impediment.

Anyone with an axe to grind can drive 15 minutes to a gun store and get their hands on a lethal weapon.

Again, insanity

TDA92

Yo cousin Craig..hook us up.
Daps
He also killed a star football player as well, smh. Only 45 minutes away from me!

Daps
Another case of the absolute insanity that is (lack of) gun control in this country. Both the diagnosed and undiagnosed mentally ill can legally get a gun in just about every state with no impediment.

Anyone with an axe to grind can drive 15 minutes to a gun store and get their hands on a lethal weapon.

Again, insanity
Yeah but people like to cosplay military so that >>>>>>>> Than human lives unfortunately

AceMan

Superstar
Daps
Random but every person I've ever met from UVA was crazy. (Same for every chick I ever met from Hampton University)

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
Goddamn I hate guns, and those that sing and harmonize on the virtues of the 2nd amendment and how everyone should own a firearm because the constitution says so..there is a gun epidemic in the US. Instances where lunatics wouldnt be able to slaughter several adults in a couple of seconds would be unheard of like in other countries.
I feel you man. Just another example of how backwards this country is. It's like people live in this crazy denial regardless of how much the evidence shows that having so many guns in a population leads to disaster. the town of Uvalde overwhelmingly voted for Abott who introduced a law allowing most anyone to carry a handgun without a permit. It's madness.