3 Dead in Shooting at University of Virginia. Shooter identified as student Christopher Darnell Jones Jr. Still at large.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Funny how coincidental this is….. Charlottesville is where MAGA held that “I will not be replaced” race march….. then Trump takes a huge L and now this:patrice:

RIP to the victims

Catch him
before he hurts someone else…. but these coincidences man, I tell ya

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
Is it me or is the media making black ppl the face of domestic terrorism. It’s like a drip feed ;or is it that black ppl are just jumping on the mass shooting bandwagon now. My opinion counts for beans; it just seems to be a lot (by this I mean the last 3 or 4 in a row) of black ppl of late.

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five

Linebacker, DE D'Sean Perry one of 3 killed in Sunday night shooting; shooter still at large​

8188288.jpg

D'Sean Perry, 22, and a linebacker and defensive end for the University of Virginia football team, is one of three people who was shot dead at Culbreth Garage on UVa Central Grounds at the University of Virginia Sunday night, Perry's father Sean Perry confirmed Monday morning.

D' Sean Perry, who was 6'3" tall and weighed 230 pounds, made two tackles in Saturday's University of Virginia's game against Pittsburgh.

Today, his parents, Sean and Happy Perry, are flying in from his hometown of Miami.

UVa President Jim Ryan said in an email to the community early Monday morning that three students had been killed in the Sunday night shooting. The names of the two other victims who were killed are not available at this time, nor are the names of the two victims who lived.

The shooter is still at large, and several law enforcement agencies are looking for him. He is considered armed and dangerous.

Daps
Reppin
Aaru
Is it me or is the media making black ppl the face of domestic terrorism. It’s like a drip feed ;or is it that black ppl are just jumping on the mass shooting bandwagon now. My opinion counts for beans; it just seems to be a lot (by this I mean the last 3 or 4 in a row) of black ppl of late.
They want black ppl to be the real school shooters :mjpls:

R.I.P. to the victims though

Last edited: