3 Dead in Shooting at University of Virginia. Shooter identified as student Christopher Darnell Jones Jr. Still at large.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps

Linebacker, DE D'Sean Perry one of 3 killed in Sunday night shooting; shooter still at large​

8188288.jpg

D'Sean Perry, 22, and a linebacker and defensive end for the University of Virginia football team, is one of three people who was shot dead at Culbreth Garage on UVa Central Grounds at the University of Virginia Sunday night, Perry's father Sean Perry confirmed Monday morning.

D' Sean Perry, who was 6'3" tall and weighed 230 pounds, made two tackles in Saturday's University of Virginia's game against Pittsburgh.

Today, his parents, Sean and Happy Perry, are flying in from his hometown of Miami.

UVa President Jim Ryan said in an email to the community early Monday morning that three students had been killed in the Sunday night shooting. The names of the two other victims who were killed are not available at this time, nor are the names of the two victims who lived.

The shooter is still at large, and several law enforcement agencies are looking for him. He is considered armed and dangerous.

:mjcry:

R.I.P.

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
Is it me or is the media making black ppl the face of domestic terrorism. It’s like a drip feed ;or is it that black ppl are just jumping on the mass shooting bandwagon now. My opinion counts for beans; it just seems to be a lot (by this I mean the last 3 or 4 in a row) of black ppl of late.
I hate to break it to you but black men commit the most mass shootings. When the devil does it, he will go to school or a church but mass shootings have always happened in economically deprived areas. Our ghetto brethren have been dumping on crowds and shooting up houses that they know are full of people for decades now. RIP to the victims

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Goddamn I hate guns, and those that sing and harmonize on the virtues of the 2nd amendment and how everyone should own a firearm because the constitution says so..there is a gun epidemic in the US. Instances where lunatics wouldnt be able to slaughter several adults in a couple of seconds would be unheard of like in other countries.

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
Has to be crazy raising kids in this country knowing there’s absolutely no way you can protect them 24/7:francis:
the absolute saturation of this society today with guns has changed everything. If you have kids it’s terrifying. This is the path that this country has chosen and it’s absurd.