3 Dead in Shooting at University of Virginia. Shooter identified as student Christopher Darnell Jones Jr. Still at large.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reading the bio of the shooter, ima wait til the facts come out despite how sad this is

He seemed like a very educated breh and they not letting just any black man into UVA, no matter how good u are are at football in that racist city

Really hope this wasn’t no manifesto revenge bullshyt
I don’t think there are any “facts” that would justify this, even if he had a beef or if there was a fight of some sort. He killed 3 black men and injured more. No excuse for him to have a gun on a school trip to a play in the first place.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
“But at least nikkas don’t do school shootings”. Well, throw that shyt out the window. This is definitely an isolated incident, but nikkas are shooting up EVERYTHING at this point.

Before somebody says it, idgaf what other people are doing. The fact is, our people are out here making us look violent as fukk

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I don’t think there are any “facts” that would justify this, even if he had a beef or if there was a fight of some sort. He killed 3 black men and injured more. No excuse for him to have a gun on a school trip to a play in the first place.
Naw u not lying fasho

But let me ask u, if bra was bouta get j’d by the heads on the team would it be reasonable to shoot?

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
“But at least nikkas don’t do school shootings”. Well, throw that shyt out the window. This is definitely an isolated incident, but nikkas are shooting up EVERYTHING at this point.

Before somebody says it, idgaf what other people are doing. The fact is, our people are out here making us look violent as fukk

Its fukked up, but I think of this all the time.

At what point, do we get the luxury of individualism? White people don't have to bear the collective brunt of mass shootings. But the moment a nikka commits one, we all have to have the "Why did he have to be Black?" internal dialogue.

I fukking hate that shyt.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Its fukked up, but I think of this all the time.

At what point, do we get the luxury of individualism? White people don't have to bear the collective brunt of mass shootings. But the moment a nikka commits one, we all have to have the "Why did he have to be Black?" internal dialogue.

I fukking hate that shyt.

100% agree.

Cacs treat their own as individuals when they fukk up, but any other minority it's an indictment on the WHOLE GROUP. :scust:

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
They caught him? Alive!?
:wtf:

I’m surprised they ain’t light breh up. They gonna let him get some @BurgerKing?

RIP to the victims :snoop:

Daps
Is it me or is the media making black ppl the face of domestic terrorism. It’s like a drip feed ;or is it that black ppl are just jumping on the mass shooting bandwagon now. My opinion counts for beans; it just seems to be a lot (by this I mean the last 3 or 4 in a row) of black ppl of late.
This isn’t getting more coverage than the others, nor are there cable news panels calling him a terrorist.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
You know the world is coming to an end when a nikka is attached to a fukkin school shooting.

Yep, that stigma of "black kids ain't shooting up no school" doesn't fly anymore.

That just opened the pandora's box for young black kids of Gen Z and Gen-Alpha to shoot up institutions of learning, over something superficial and petty.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Where was the good guy with the gun?!?!?! :damn:

Perfectly useless. You living down south, its gotta be a headache listening to some people's logic of the "good guy with the gun" act like he John Wick with 100% shooting accuracy :snoop:

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Reading the bio of the shooter, ima wait til the facts come out despite how sad this is

He seemed like a very educated breh and they not letting just any black man into UVA, no matter how good u are are at football in that racist city

Really hope this wasn’t no manifesto revenge bullshyt