3 Dead in Shooting at University of Virginia. Shooter identified as student Christopher Darnell Jones Jr. Still at large.

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
Wonder what started this?? They saying he played football. Maybe he got kicked off the team or something. Guns are a serious problem in this country. They do way more harm than good.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is it me or is the media making black ppl the face of domestic terrorism. It’s like a drip feed ;or is it that black ppl are just jumping on the mass shooting bandwagon now. My opinion counts for beans; it just seems to be a lot (by this I mean the last 3 or 4 in a row) of black ppl of late.

The narrative that black people don't do mass shootings/ domestic terrorism has never been true. Most of the time they lump it under gang violence so it goes ignored by us and the media. An innocent black woman who was a bystander in the Take off shooting was also shot but nobody cares about her.

How many innocent black folks get caught in the crossfire of these degenerate every week? How many times we hear about black people robbing other innocent black folks and shooting and killing them for no reason afterwards? Even elderly black folks been getting shot and killed by other black folks in botched car jackings, home invasions and robberies. How many times we hear about black folks shooting indiscriminately and recklessly in nightclubs and crowds of other black folks with no regard to where those stray bullets could go? They dont call it domestic terrorism but that is domestic terrorism to me and it happens every day in black communities from black folks on black folks.

Gizza

Can’t find a job, YOU can rap at least
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
Caught his nut ass, keep following the edomite in Babylon. :wow:

Cyrus' Wife

Wife of a Warrior
Daps
Rest in peace to these young men.

4191950-cf8477c6c6565a594b6836ffe8165fbf.jpg

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Reading the bio of the shooter, ima wait til the facts come out despite how sad this is

He seemed like a very educated breh and they not letting just any black man into UVA, no matter how good u are are at football in that racist city

Really hope this wasn’t no manifesto revenge bullshyt

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
The narrative that black people don't do mass shootings/ domestic terrorism has never been true. Most of the time they lump it under gang violence so it goes ignored by us and the media. An innocent black woman who was a bystander in the Take off shooting was also shot but nobody cares about her.

How many innocent black folks get caught in the crossfire of these degenerate every week? How many times we hear about black people robbing other innocent black folks and shooting and killing them for no reason afterwards? Even elderly black folks been getting shot and killed by other black folks in botched car jackings, home invasions and robberies. How many times we hear about black folks shooting indiscriminately and recklessly in nightclubs and crowds of other black folks with no regard to where those stray bullets could go? They dont call it domestic terrorism but that is domestic terrorism to me and it happens every day in black communities from black folks on black folks.
There's mass shootings in the hood everyday, but it's not domestic terrorism. Terrorism has a clear political or ethocentric motivation behind it. So generally its not "terrorism" but I get your point. Either way, the guns need to be off the street, period. The fact its harder to get a driver's license than a fukking murder device is fukking disgusting.

But on this event, I wonder what the motivation was? It's not racial. Could it be some hazing/bullying type situation? Sports teams are NOTORIOUS for that kind of shyt, and if dude was the wrong one...:snoop:

It's so fukked up...