3 Dead in Shooting at University of Virginia. Shooter identified as student Christopher Darnell Jones Jr. Still at large.

Adonai

Pro
Daps
God damn rip to all of them. I wonder tho, what did they do to make him that mad?

Edit: Nvm, just seen hazing may have been involved. shyts fukked rip to the 3 of them.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Naw u not lying fasho

But let me ask u, if bra was bouta get j’d by the heads on the team would it be reasonable to shoot?
It’s tough to say. Getting jumped by 3 football players is possibly a life and death situation so you have to protect yourself.

Hazing can be a dangerous thing—IF that’s what sparked this. I can’t imagine wanting to shoot and kill 3 people for it unless they did something to compromise his manhood.

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
The Davis kid is from here in SC and I know a few people who know the family...sad shyt

With this being something to do with hazing I'm really looking to hear the details although I'd question of why did he shoot those 3 respectively especially when the one guy is a transfer student...wondering if the linebacker was the main target and the others were collateral damage?

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
No confirmation that the hazing incident was related to this. Why would he wait to take revenge after a school trip? He had a history of anger issues...

Killah Ray

Daps
No confirmation that the hazing incident was related to this. Why would he wait to take revenge after a school trip? He had a history of anger issues...
That's why I waiting to hear the full details...some of that hazing shyt really damages people's psyche so I'm not gonna fully dismiss it yet...

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is it me or is the media making black ppl the face of domestic terrorism. It’s like a drip feed ;or is it that black ppl are just jumping on the mass shooting bandwagon now. My opinion counts for beans; it just seems to be a lot (by this I mean the last 3 or 4 in a row) of black ppl of late.
or maybe it's a story rightly being reported :mjpls:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
I wonder what his motive was exactly. I was looking online and seeing different reports. It seems like the usual combination of a tough upbringing
combined with mental health problems.

Also found this pic of him being awarded a scholarship.

Man I feel sorry for those guys, I was a Kappa Leauge member myself and I know those men put a lot of work and love into that man, it sucks to see all that time and effort wasted and turned into darkness

Killah Ray

Daps
Y'all really using hazing as an excuse for shooting up a school bus after a field trip like thats a normal reaction? Thats what we finna do ?
Bruh have you seen some of the dumb shyt some of those hazing incidents entail? People have died due to hazing (FAMU) so nah I'm not gonna dismiss the notion that some of that shyt can fukk somebody up mentally to do some dumb shyt...

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Yep, that stigma of "black kids ain't shooting up no school" doesn't fly anymore.

That just opened the pandora's box for young black kids of Gen Z and Gen-Alpha to shoot up institutions of learning, over something superficial and petty.

Black kids don’t shoot up schools like white kids.
It’s almost always personal beef and sometimes a innocent person gets hit.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Bruh have you seen some of the dumb shyt some of those hazing incidents entail? People have died due to hazing (FAMU) so nah I'm not gonna dismiss the notion that some of that shyt can fukk somebody up mentally to do some dumb shyt...
And then ppl get mad when I say black people in America turnt into cacs:beli:" Ohh I got bullied cause I'm soft as shyt lemme go shoot up a school" pure cracka behavior but yeah ok