• Poll closed .

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
it is what it is :yeshrug:

honestly, im not a big fan of joe biden. he was (and likely still is) a horrible racist. said he didnt want his kids going to 'jungle' schools with black kids. dude was behind some horrible drug law policies, and its HIS DAMN FAULT that we're stuck with Clarence Thomas! Biden is the one who :birdman:'d on Anita Hill in those hearings. watch those clips sometime. its fukking disgusting. to joe's credit, he DID apologize to Anita later, but so what? he still did that shyt.

trump i dont even need to go into. joe wins by default, i guess. i'd rather maintain the status quo for another 4 years and maybe the parties will get their shyt together, because theres no way in hell there's going to be a 2026 election if trump gets in. forget about it. :ufdup:

i hate that i have to make these choices. in this day and age, is this REALLY the best this country can do?

where are the people my age in politics?

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
The worst part of all of this is he expounded on his administration's policies and legislature he has passed and then flushed it all down the drain with the worst possible fukking gaffe he could have made. :snoop:

Joe Biden the perpetual gaffe machine :mjlol: I give up

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
yup, trump is going to get trounced. a lot of broke c00ns with nothing to lose have fallen for the hype. biden’s campaign is faring much better than the media is willing to let on.

You really think a guy who already obliterated the Presidential vacation record (and this is with 3 of the laziest Presidents (Reagan, Bush II, and Trump) before him), can't function after 8pm, and needs 11 days to recover from an overseas trip including 6 days at Camp David, is going to magically muster up the energy and effort to campaign his wrinkled ass off and reverse an 11% deficit to give him an electoral advantage in November?

And all this while his numbers are trending down sharply?

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Did you? Y’all working overtime to defend this nonsense.

I did actually.

And I assumed you did too since you're posting in a thread about the press conference.

Hence the reason why I asked you about the dementia part.

Is it really that hard to say that you didn't watch it and that you're talking out of your ass?

Daps
You really think a guy who already obliterated the Presidential vacation record (and this is with 3 of the laziest Presidents (Reagan, Bush II, and Trump) before him), can't function after 8pm, and needs 11 days to recover from an overseas trip including 6 days at Camp David, is going to magically muster up the energy and effort to campaign his wrinkled ass off and reverse an 11% deficit to give him an electoral advantage in November?

And all this while his numbers are trending down sharply?
his numbers aren’t trending down right now.

do you have a material interest in biden winning or losing?

:jbhmm:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
yup, trump is going to get trounced. a lot of broke c00ns with nothing to lose have fallen for the hype. biden’s campaign is faring much better than the media is willing to let on.

notice how trump rarely makes ANY public appearances that aren’t before his cult? Show me where he is sitting down with a putatively impartial news anchor to discuss his campaign.

:mjgrin:
What America do you live in ? Do you think Arizona, New Mexico, Nevada, Michigan and Pennsylvania will vote for Biden again ? They were already almost 50/50 last election in those states and those states are traditionally republican states. You think they will be blue again ? Serious question ? You cant be this delusional.

Im not even positive Biden will win California. Bulk of California voters are in LA and Bay Area and neither LA or Bay Area fukk with Biden at all. California has also been republican based for majority of your life. I think the young voters will overwhelmingly sit this election out in protest in California. Biden will need to bank on the 55+ year old demograph to win California.

Ill give him 60-40 odds to win California but he not winning Nevada, New Mexico, Arizona or Michigan again.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:.

You don't mix up Putin and Ukraine. That's not a slip. That's being a complete idiot that has severe cognitive decline. You should be embarrassed for defending this.

This site is white af. Or just young .

And not bc of some maga shyt but yall just try too hard. Yall dudes corny as shyt :heh:

‘There no defending this’ like huh. Biden IS clearly cognitively hurt but this ain’t close to thr best example. Like do you have any type of job where people speak in public? People conflate or flub names when they’re thinking of a related person/topic. This happens on my Teams calls once a week. This happens on sports debates shows daily

Daps
What America do you live in ? Do you think Arizona, New Mexico, Nevada, Michigan and Pennsylvania will vote for Biden again ? They were already almost 50/50 last election in those states and those states are traditionally republic states. You think they will be blue again ? Serious question ? You cant be this delusional.
yes, because black people in pennsylvania and michigan are coming out in record numbers. i refuse to believe my people are that fukking stupid and self destructive. they know our community is finished if trump gets a second term. it’s over for black america.

so, yes, i am confident we will show up and vote for biden. our numbers are such that we decide who wins in michigan and pennsylvania.

:francis:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
yes, because black peoples in pennsylvania and michigan are coming out in record numbers. i refuse to believe my people are that fukking stupid and self destructive. they know our community is finished if trump gets a second term. it’s over for black america.

so, yes, i am confident we will show up and vote for biden. our numbers are such that we decide who wins in michigan and pennsylvania.

:francis:
...Biden has 0% chance to win Michigan.

Michigan has the highest % of Arabs in the entire country. You think they voting for Genocide Joe like they did in 2020? You cant be this delusional.