Votes: 69 40.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
yes, because black people in pennsylvania and michigan are coming out in record numbers. i refuse to believe my people are that fukking stupid and self destructive. they know our community is finished if trump gets a second term. it’s over for black america.

so, yes, i am confident we will show up and vote for biden. our numbers are such that we decide who wins in michigan and pennsylvania.

:francis:
fukking :dead: @ this nonsense Michigan and Penn voters no showing are the reason trump is a former president. Whenever this dude backs something it’s DOA so good luck to Biden. Need to replace him asap

bnew

Veteran
Daps
o5aemLV.png

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
bet you the company who sold it has reported record profits to their shareholders.
Thank you! The stats are saying that inflation is headed towards pre COVID levels. But the price of your yogurt is still high. That means they're charging you a higher price just off GP and you're still purchasing it so obviously you have the $9 to pay for it then so why not keep charging it. A lot of people griped about inflation but the economic indicators never changed people kept spending money and consuming

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka