Votes: 103 59.9%
  • Nígga Please

Votes: 69 40.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Just because I'm progressive does not mean I'm not going to criticize them. Also, I'm referring to a very specific progressives. I ain't team mainstream Dem.

I'm not talking in general. Just that very small group in DC who are ignoring this issue.

Just because I'm progressive does not mean I'm not going to criticize them. Also, I'm referring to a very specific progressives. I ain't team mainstream Dem.

I'm not talking in general. Just that very small group in DC who are ignoring this issue.
I think it makes discussions difficult when the mainstream dem neo-liberal wing of the party whose primary concern are their jobs and maintaining the status quo is conflated with “progressives”

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Old guy with a solid team, and no glaring ill/evil intent is the exact same thing as an old guy with a completely criminal and evil team, that wants to hand over the country to the billionaire class with the intention of enriching himself and doing as much harm as possible to anybody that does not look like him, that’s what I am learning this past year. As long as Trump can go 2 or 3 more minutes into his nonsensical musings, then he is clearly better for the job, cool! And before anybody says “it doesn’t mean that I support Trump” when screaming “Joe gotta go”, that’s exactly what you are doing, because that is the alternative.
What!?! Biden let thousands of people die in Palestine. He's let billionaires gain billions, and given everyday Americans scraps. Yes, Trump is terrible but to act like Biden is some benevolent guy is laughable. He picked the worst possible person to handle J6 and he refused to hold SCOTUS to the fire except wag his finger. He's old and a new younger voice would destroy Trump's racist dumbass

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Lets keep it a bean, Trump has taken more Ls than a latin song. The man lost the popular vote to Hilary "hot sauce" Clinton, got ether'd to the point of no return at Obama's party, lost to a semi dead corpse due to his bullshyt term, got indicted, got impeached, got bankrupted to all hell, and somehow this orange leech of a nut stain still slithers back to the podium.

I wish his dikkriders would realize that the man is using this election as a come up. Hell, the dude literally said I'm only doing this bullshyt because "murica" and I would rather be chilling at the golf course. Like WHY THESE DUMB ASS ENTERTAINERS, WASHED UP fukkS, LOW LIFES, AND VERMIN TRYING TO VOTE FOR A fukkING CON ARTIST

MAKE IT MAKE SENSE :mindblown:
He's taking more Ls on paper yes but his wins fukked over the country:

SCOTUS.
Tax cuts/debt

The damage SCOTUS is doing will be felt for decades

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Daps
Biden in a comma :manny:
yup, trump is going to get trounced. a lot of broke c00ns with nothing to lose have fallen for the hype. biden’s campaign is faring much better than the media is willing to let on.

notice how trump rarely makes ANY public appearances that aren’t before his cult? Show me where he is sitting down with a putatively impartial news anchor to discuss his campaign.

:mjgrin: