• Nígga Please

Votes: 69 40.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Biden isn't going anywhere. He's an effective president he just can't campaign well. He's never been the strongest orator even without the age issue. I would have liked to see him replaced but it isn't happening so Dems have to get in line and focus on beating Trump in November.

Basically its an old man who makes frequent gaffes vs someone who is a convicted felon, rapist, probable pedophile, and aspiring dictator. If the choice isn't clear to yall you need to have your brain checked. And if America gets this choice wrong we deserve to live under right wing christian/white ethno autocracy

Sauce Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Its-Joever-meme-7h368t.jpg

You have to be delusional to think Biden is not in decline. It’s only going to get worse

I’m still voting for him, I’ll vote for 2 week old sandwich before I vote for a trump but dems had 4 years to find perfect young and sharp candidate to replace Biden, but here were are

I’m tired, boss
8mg1icjhf8i31.jpg

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Biden is the best & only option the Democrats have on beating Trump in November. The Republicans going to do everything in their power to make sure there won't be a new Democratic nominee on the ballot in their state 100%.
Your message is conflicting. Why would Republicans want Biden on the ballot if he is the only one who can beat Trump?

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
U literally just talked shyt to me yesterday, bipolar ass
Just because I'm progressive does not mean I'm not going to criticize them. Also, I'm referring to a very specific progressives. I ain't team mainstream Dem.
It's not the progressives it's the careerist DNC hacks.
I'm not talking in general. Just that very small group in DC who are ignoring this issue.