• Nígga Please

Votes: 69 40.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
TYT did a good spiel on this. Presidents are surrounded by clicques of people they trust. So, everyone in his administration knows once he's gone they're gone and probably never coming back to the White House. They just don't want to lose their access to the most powerful office in the world. Even if that means Weekend at Bidens for another 4 months praying he doesn't have a medical incident, even if that means taking the party and country with them.

Jill Biden is something else. She's using his mental issues to become a shadow President. There were reports she has her personal advisor sitting in on cabinet meetings. We had this happen before with I think Edith Wilson when Woodrow Wilson had a stroke I think. She was way worse though. She was the only one allowed to see him and she conveyed messages to the cabinet for him.

This shyt is crazy.

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
:mjlol: at the adlibs he dropped after fukkin up

President Putin?!?!? :skip:

we gon beat president Putin is what i meant :youngsabo: gotta worry about it that’s why it’s in my mind folks
Ol Toothpick from Don't Be a Menace ass:russ:

e828b6b4-a09a-4fbc-b781-0b3d27aae381_text.gif

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
The man has dementia. We're dealing with this with my mother in law...and my grandmother and great gran had that shyt. I have no idea how the fukk these idiots around him thought he could go for another term. They handed Trump the presidency....It is so ridiculous I must be in a fukking movie.

Dementia? Did you watch the whole press conference?

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
fukk it…im enjoying the train wreck at this point. This country is doomed anyway. Might as well have some laughs as it goes crashing down.
I'm not. I don't understand how some people are finding enjoyment in it. The implications of another Trump term, the harm to down-ballot races, and, personally, the thought of my state turning red again is causing distress.

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I'm not. I don't understand how some people are finding enjoyment in it. The implications of another Trump term, the harm to down-ballot races, and, personally, the thought of my state turning red again is causing distress.
Stop being a p*ssy and go outside, make something of yourself..

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Vote but more importantly get in shape, 2A, find a community of like minded people because the party's almost over
I'm slightly left of center but you have goofy liberals that are anti gun. I literally know women, lgbt, younger generation of folks that are pro 2a but you got fakkits in the democratic party that don't realize it's harder to fight an oppressed minority when they're armed that are trying to take 2a rights from us

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so why the fukk won't you vote for biden, if it's biden vs trump :what:

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
TYT did a good spiel on this. Presidents are surrounded by clicques of people they trust. So, everyone in his administration knows once he's gone they're gone and probably never coming back to the White House. They just don't want to lose their access to the most powerful office in the world. Even if that means Weekend at Bidens for another 4 months praying he doesn't have a medical incident, even if that means taking the party and country with them.

Jill Biden is something else. She's using his mental issues to become a shadow President. There were reports she has her personal advisor sitting in on cabinet meetings. We had this happen before with I think Edith Wilson when Woodrow Wilson had a stroke I think. She was way worse though. She was the only one allowed to see him and she conveyed messages to the cabinet for him.
Yea that was only the last 8 months of his presidency however. We're looking at 4 years of biden being held up by puppet strings with no idea who's holding the strings. Or trump. That's the choices lol