• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
I thought this was about a dog voicing his support for Trump. Would have been par for the course.

images

:whistle:

powmia

Pro
Daps
I'm went to this coastal town for 4th of July. Them nikkas been democrat since 1988. these old trump supports came on the side of the bridge with trump flags. And damn near every car that went over that bridge hit their horns cheering :francis: so if a small town that's notoriously voted blue is feeling like this then.....:francis:
Which state?

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I'm went to this coastal town for 4th of July. Them nikkas been democrat since 1988. these old trump supports came on the side of the bridge with trump flags. And damn near every car that went over that bridge hit their horns cheering :francis: so if a small town that's notoriously voted blue is feeling like this then.....:francis:
That’s not a good barometer man. People can come in from the next towns over or even the next state. People travel to see that man.

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
I’d vote for a pile of shyt over trump. I Don’t care about the senility of Biden. Trump must be stopped and must not be re-elected POTUS. Lets focus on the urgent task at hand. Let’s never take our eyes off the actual goal - stopping and preventing the election of trump.

All Trump/maga bots coming here with their not so subtle maga propaganda need to be banned immediately

Last edited:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Where is this "coastal" town, Texas? :mjlol: