• Nígga Please

Votes: 69 40.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
Using a mobility device to signify that physical disability makes one unable to serve as president (which Biden is NOT as he is fully able to walk) when FDR was paralyzed at 39 and STILL won the presidency so many times, they had to term limit him because he was so popular.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GRp2t9yXAAAQojK.jpg

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/11
“Sorry but no one can unsee that debate performance”

bytch please. THIS is what I can’t unsee:

2/11
That his own SCOTUS appointees joined with the other GOP abominations to grant him ‘immunity’ for INCITING A DEADLY TERRORIST ATTACK ON THE CAPITOL (which, for the record, is not an ‘official presidential duty’) makes it so much fukking worse. Traitors all.

3/11
And a recap of everything we learned from the Jan 6th Committee Hearings:

—Trump lost the election. He *knew* he had lost the election. Yet he refused to concede and spread his ‘Big Lie’ about “election fraud/rigging” anyway, laying the groundwork for what culminated in Jan 6th.

4/11
Hey Andrew, did you see this?? Has me wondering why this was only shown on CNN International and not aired in @CNN here in the U.S.?

5/11
Yes, I saw it. I’m gonna go out on a limb and guess that it’s because it contradicts their current narrative of “REPLACE BIDEN BECAUSE HE HAS DEMENTIA OMGGGGG.” They’re a total disgrace

6/11
Show the whole clip, where they fired CS canisters into the crowd BEFORE anything happened.

7/11
They didn’t do that. People who defend insurrectionists on my timeline can kindly fukk all the way off forever.

8/11
Now show the BLM riots… I like pages that show these things!

9/11
Yep. Here we go with the “BLM riots” that “destroyed whole towns/cities” that “burned to the ground.” OR they didn’t do any of that, are not in any way equivalent to A DEADLY TERRORIST ATTACK ON OUR CAPITOL no matter how much you want it to be, and you are a gullible racist clown

10/11
Here is something for you

11/11
No thanks. Because that isn’t what she said. And The NY Times is not a reputable source. Here’s something for you before you GTFO my timeline:

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GRuubLeXkAA1xRJ.jpg

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jed Bush had next but Republican party fell in line as soon as they saw the momentum Trump was building and the energy of the crowds at his rallies.
Democrats did the opposite in 2016 because they didn't believe Trump could win. They went against the momentum and worked hard to discredit Bernie and his followers by painting them as idealistic misogynistic white college bros

Bernie won Iowa and Vermont IIRC but, he performed horrendously in South Carolina and had a slightly better performance in Nevada but, it was still lacking. He basically performed strongly in white regions but, couldn't connect to minorities. Which adds up as he was peddling white grievance politics, just doing it on the other side of the aisle from Trump. It's sad you're still this butthurt four years later. It's not Biden's fault that he was a safer pick for a national election and it's not Biden's fault that he spent 30 years networking with everybody in Washington while Bernie spent 30 years criticizing everyone who didn't pass his liberal purity tests. Only a moron aggravates everyone he comes across and then wonders why they don't back him years later :pachaha: When Hilary said "nobody likes him", she wasn't saying it just to say it :heh:

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
we need to prepare an anti-project 2025 agenda for when trump is sworn in... we need to look at every available roadblock we can muster..... we just have to get through four years then we can begin to reverse all the damage he will do next term.... the most lasting damage he can do that we will have the hardest time with is the justices he will appoint to both scotus and federal courts..... we have to immediately figure out how we can get the senate back in 2026, so that we can thwart some of his appointments.... 2025 and 2026 are going to be the darkest times.....

:lupe: