Votes: 69 40.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/11
@Acyn
Obama: When I was president, I had been talking to scientists for a while so during my last year in office, we put together a pandemic playbook for how to deal with the eventuality of a pandemic.. When Trump came in, we gave over this playbook and he threw it out. I want to be fair on this, no matter who was going to president, this was going to be a problem… But if you look at a country like Canada, their per capita death rate was 40% lower than here. So just do the math. That’s more than 400k people. People’s grandparents, people’s fathers, people’s moms who would’ve been alive if Trump had just paid attention and tried to follow the plan that we gave him. It might have been somebody in your family that could’ve been impacted. So, if somebody tells you that this doesn’t make a difference, having somebody competent who cares about you.. it does matter and at some point, it will make a difference to them

https://video-t-2.twimg.com/amplify_video/1847840680682442754/vid/avc1/1280x720/09m39OntZ0K4ItXM.mp4

2/11
@Ronxyz00
Trump is responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Americans. Anyone that wants to give him another chance is stupid.

3/11
@Weinsteinlaw
WE ARE NOT GOING BACK

Donate to the Harris Victory Fund

4/11
@CorkYou
We didn’t deserve Obama.
My grandpa died of COVID April 2020. I watched his funeral via zoom. The worst day for me was to watch my mom say goodbye to her dad via zoom. I will never forget that.
And yet I had that. Many families didn’t.
I hate Trump for this.
I am sobbing

5/11
@DenisonBarbs
NEVER AGAIN!!!

https://video-t-2.twimg.com/amplify_video/1847845017207132168/vid/avc1/960x720/8nRstXJVIltha5t7.mp4

6/11
@CaliLogicalMind
💥 Trump’s legacy is a catastrophic disaster. His botched pandemic response decimated our healthcare system, with over 900,000 hospitalizations and frontline workers completely burned out. 💀 More than 1.1 million American lives were lost due to his reckless disregard for science. The economy? 22 million jobs lost in just two months, and it took years to recover. 📉 His incompetence didn’t stop there—it fueled global inflation, sparking economic chaos around the world. As Biden works to clean up this mess, it’s crystal clear: Trump’s legacy is one of profound failure and negligence. 🤡🔥

7/11
@BellAirMB
That’s correct so much has happened so many horrible things that I think I forgot about that. Trump is horrible.

8/11
@quadcarl_carl
Americans died because Trump made Covid about him.

GaTcKPoWAAAVES-.jpg

9/11
@TMichaelsAuthor
It goes to show how criminally negligent the narcissist Trump truly is, especially when factoring in how many lives were lost because of how he mismanaged Covid from the onset.

10/11
@Cocoliveshere
I remember it well. Trump disbanded the Biodefense team headed by Susan Rice 👇🏾
Trump disbanded NSC pandemic unit that experts had praised

11/11
@amgrafitti
Trump's ego, incompetence and destruction of Obama's pandemic playbook directly caused more than 400k people’s fathers, moms, grandparents and other family members to unnecessarily die. Trump is unfit to lead.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

bnew

Veteran
Daps

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
Obama: Elections really do matter. I understand how politics just seems so mean and nasty. People get on these doom scrolls on TikTok and it’s like oh man, that’s terrible… And you get frustrated and it feels like nothing is going to work. But the truth is when you vote, it matters. It can make your life better or it can make it worse. Sometimes I talk to folks who think it doesn’t make a difference… I have to constantly remind them whoever is president, they’re not going to end poverty overnight, they’re not going to end racism… things are not going to suddenly be perfect but you know what it makes a difference. When I passed the affordable care act, almost 50 million people got healthcare that they didn’t have before. That made a difference in their lives. More than 50 million people with preexisting conditions can no longer be denied coverage or charged more. It made a difference to them.

I’ll give you one other example. When I was president, I had been talking to scientists for a while so during my last year in office, we put together a pandemic playbook for how to deal with the eventuality of a pandemic.. When Trump came in, we gave over this playbook and he threw it out. I want to be fair on this, no matter who was going to president, this was going to be a problem… But if you look at a country like Canada, their per capita death rate was 40% lower than here. So just do the math. That’s more than 400k people. People’s grandparents, people’s fathers, people’s moms who would’ve been alive if Trump had just paid attention and tried to follow the plan that we gave him. It might have been somebody in your family that could’ve been impacted. So, if somebody tells you that this doesn’t make a difference, having somebody competent who cares about you.. it does matter and at some point, it will make a difference to them

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

bnew

Veteran
Daps

11/20
@atrupar
Obama in Vegas: "One of the most disturbing things about this election, about Trump's rise in politics -- we seem to have set aside the values that so many of us were taught."

https://video-t-1.twimg.com/amplify_video/1847839259304005632/vid/avc1/1280x720/qfj__KE6j_ZbbCDR.mp4

12/20
@JenC222
35 % of American has. They fell into a dark place following a con artist.

13/20
@FooOnYou
I ask the same question every single day. When did half our country lose their morals? When did they stop caring about honesty, integrity, kindness for your fellow human beings? I just don’t get it.

14/20
@MichelleSichak
I am so disappointed in so many people. Trump has always been rotten, but I'm disappointed in those who have embraced him and see nothing wrong with what he and his cronies do. A lot of people have lost decency and have become a terrible example for our children

15/20
@donnasfineart
Unfortunately Americas values have been depleted since Trump..and I’m sure MAGA had values once instilled in them too..

16/20
@UnbiasedOpinon
Completely agree! It’s shocking how quickly basic values have been sidelined with Trump’s rise. It’s like he’s turned ignoring decency into a political strategy.

17/20
@ArthurImparato1
“My most fervent hope is that Donald Trump loses this election and that he does it because women turn out in droves to vote against him, including center-right women. Because that is just the kind of justice that Donald Trump deserves.”

18/20
@BerioOwen68017

GaUUs_PbUAAW0CG.jpg

19/20
@ThomasMusket
Obama’s values are communism, destruction of America and… that’s it. Those are his values.

20/20
@SNienow
Obama Droned US citizens.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/2
BREAKING: Israeli media reports Netanyahu BLOCKED every cease fire deal -- and is continuing to do so.

Why?

Because he's made a SECRET DEAL WITH TRUMP to keep the war going, to help Trump get elected -- per PBS.

This is not just a scandal - it's a FEDERAL FELONY.

2/2
covering this and all the other top political and legal stories every week on TAKING DOWN TRUMP

READ - Taking Down Trump with Tristan Snell | Substack

WATCH - http://invidious.poast.org/@takingdowntrump

LISTEN -

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/11
@PettyLupone
Yo. Christine Baranski is going door to door in Pennsylvania for Harris Walz.

She’s of Polish descent. Do y’all remember at the debate when Harris said Putin would go after Poland next and some Polish leaders in PA endorsed her?! Right.

This campaign’s ground game is… WOW.

[Quoted tweet]
imagine you open the door and there's christine baranski right in front of you

GaMngPZbUAIZ2mB.jpg

GaMngP2bUAIu5NY.jpg

2/11
@BostonDukeman
They are not missing a BEAT!

3/11
@PettyLupone
MSM missed all of these tidbits. And they are abundant!

The race is close *in the polls* but that means ground game is everything because it’s all about turnout now.

And peer to peer/relational campaigning, that some are even doing on their own, is going completely ignored.

4/11
@aznananc
🙋🏼‍♀️ 3/4 Polish here! Two uncles fought in WW2. One in the Polish Free Forces under allied command. Definitely grew up with the intergenerational fear and anger about Russian and German dictators mowing down Poles to fight each other and claim territory. It’s a thing!

5/11
@PettyLupone
!

6/11
@snowflake4pete
I would quite possibly faint. I've rewatched The Good Fight an unhealthy amount of times🤣

7/11
@BrendaRae10
Good for Christine Baranski! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 we can do it! But we have to vote, vote, vote! Tell your mom, your dad, your sisters, your brother, your grandparents, your friends! Tell the world!
/search?q=#HarrisWalz2024Landslide

GaTjyDcXkAA-R8N.jpg

8/11
@WalterRight_x2
The joy is gone. Karmella already lost PA. Thats why she’s moved on.

9/11
@LuNi_ReBeL
The true character of Komrade Kamala‼️ @elonmusk @realDonaldTrump

[Quoted tweet]
Lyin' or Comrade Kamala Exposed:

Elimate The Filibuster to pass a green new deal abloish ICE medicare for all elimate insurance responsible for bidenharris remove the electoral college higher prices open borders free healthcare & welfare for illegals nuclear war

#Trump2024

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1847820125556355072/pu/vid/avc1/1280x720/1PxzaUsWUIfbuBz5.mp4

10/11
@darkprometheus1
Russia is struggling with Ukraine lol they aren't going to do shyt to poland. Putin might be ruthless and evil however he's not an idiot.

11/11
@1blockdot
Gaslight all you want sweetheart. We all see the train wreck that was Komrade Comma,,,La COPE

bnew

Veteran
Daps

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/11
@whstancil
I’m telling you: the scale of Elon’s intervention into this election is without precedent. He’s pushing every envelope: running the Trump field operation, buying votes with million dollar lotteries, flooding House races with cash and even AI-generated ads.

[Quoted tweet]
In Harrisburg, @ElonMusk hands a million dollar check to a voter chosen at random from co-signers of his “free speech and right to bear arms” petition.

He promises to do this each day up until Election Day.

“Thanks Elon this is really great,” the winner says.

GaStIAfXEAEjIme.jpg

2/11
@whstancil
He’s running some of the most dishonest, unethical ads in history, setting up fake Harris sites and trying to impersonate the Harris campaign to scare away votes. There appears to be no ethical or legal boundary he won’t push, with unfathomable wealth behind it.

3/11
@whstancil
I mean it’s basically just Elon Musk at war with democracy right now and it happened so quickly our journalistic institutions have barely even noticed.

4/11
@niu1957
This is why people need to be concern with people like Elon. What I fear is an Oligarch form of government because America has so many billionaires that this 1% will control every aspect of life in America- Government, Society, Economy, & Land. If you need an example, read about Hawaii's history under the "Big Five" who literally controlled Hawai'i that led to the overthrow of Hawai'i's Queen, even under the protest of the US government.
That is why this election is vital on who we select as President.

5/11
@emre_mayo
Remember when Sam Bankman Fried literally robbed people, spent his stolen loot on Democrats, and called it altruism............

6/11
@jimbomorrison
Sure you’ve seen this (the article not my tweet!) .. but just to add for your followers who haven’t ..

[Quoted tweet]
If Musk’s money is gerrymandering brains on SnapChat, just imagine what he’s doing to the Twitter algo over which he has full control.

Full story from @jason_koebler 404media.co/this-is-exactly-…

GaRwW7JXoAAa8nH.jpg

7/11
@ProfitOverPanic
I just filed a FEC complaint about this vote buying operation at EnfComplaint@fec.gov and I recommend others do as well.

8/11
@Simon_Whale
Call it what it is ‘bribery’

9/11
@RIP_Nitter
Can I just say I'm voting for Donald Trump and get a bunch of money from Elon? And then just vote for Kamala.

10/11
@ParanoidFactoid
He's gone too far this time:

[Quoted tweet]
Making a million dollar prize contingent on registering to vote is illegal. See 52 USC 10307(c) govinfo.gov/content/pkg/USCO… Also, with PA registration soon closing for this election it may not accomplish what Musk wants.

11/11
@ElizabethD65068
This is vote buying isn't it.
Will someone wake up Merrick Garland

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York

11/20
@atrupar
Obama in Vegas: "One of the most disturbing things about this election, about Trump's rise in politics -- we seem to have set aside the values that so many of us were taught."

https://video-t-1.twimg.com/amplify_video/1847839259304005632/vid/avc1/1280x720/qfj__KE6j_ZbbCDR.mp4

12/20
@JenC222
35 % of American has. They fell into a dark place following a con artist.

13/20
@FooOnYou
I ask the same question every single day. When did half our country lose their morals? When did they stop caring about honesty, integrity, kindness for your fellow human beings? I just don’t get it.

14/20
@MichelleSichak
I am so disappointed in so many people. Trump has always been rotten, but I'm disappointed in those who have embraced him and see nothing wrong with what he and his cronies do. A lot of people have lost decency and have become a terrible example for our children

15/20
@donnasfineart
Unfortunately Americas values have been depleted since Trump..and I’m sure MAGA had values once instilled in them too..

16/20
@UnbiasedOpinon
Completely agree! It’s shocking how quickly basic values have been sidelined with Trump’s rise. It’s like he’s turned ignoring decency into a political strategy.

17/20
@ArthurImparato1
“My most fervent hope is that Donald Trump loses this election and that he does it because women turn out in droves to vote against him, including center-right women. Because that is just the kind of justice that Donald Trump deserves.”

18/20
@BerioOwen68017

GaUUs_PbUAAW0CG.jpg

19/20
@ThomasMusket
Obama’s values are communism, destruction of America and… that’s it. Those are his values.

20/20
@SNienow
Obama Droned US citizens.

:snoop: That fakkit has become so unlikable post presidency

bnew

Veteran
Daps

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/2
Listen to the people who worked closely with Donald Trump: the man is utterly unfit for office

2/2
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/republicansagainsttrump?igsh=OGQ5ZDc2ODk2ZA==

Threads: Republicans against Trump (@republicansagainsttrump) on Threads

If you wish to support our work, you can buy us coffee here. We always appreciate your support: Republicans against Trumpism.

Get vote prosecutor, not felon merch here: http://reps4biden.com/collections/whx.com

GZ5vAcKWQAEvz7-.jpg

GZ5vAcMWMAAuC1k.jpg

GZ5vAcKWMAADBKu.jpg

GZ5vAcIXEAApqZs.jpg