Votes: 69 40.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
Fmr. GOP Sen. Jeff Flake:

“I’m voting for Kamala Harris not in spite of being a Republican or a conservative, but because I’m a conservative. Conservatives first and foremost believe in the rule of law. And to have a former president who lost a free and fair election then attempted to overturn that election-How can any conservative support such a person?”

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/11
@vexedinthecity
Dear Black Men Supporting Trump,
I'd like to introduce you to this man, Lee Atwater. Now, you may not know who Lee Atwater is, but he's had a profound impact on your life over the past 50ish years. You see, he's the architect of a thing called the Southern Strategy...

GaWm2y-WIAAJ5E9.jpg

2/11
@vexedinthecity
For those unfamiliar with the Southern Strategy, following the Civil Rights Movement, white people in the South who had been Democratic voters for generations felt like they were no longer welcome in the party. BUT, they weren't exactly sold on Republicans either...

3/11
@vexedinthecity
So, to get these disaffected white Democrats into the fold, Atwater came up with a plan. They would use the ethos of segregationism and white supremacy, but wrap it in "State's Rights" as a way to embrace blatantly anti-Black policies...

4/11
@vexedinthecity
So, you don't say the n-word, because that's not cool. But you instead say "school busing" as a proxy. You don't say "Black people are lazy" because that's not nice, but you say "Welfare disincentivizes work" and it's the same thing. And you know what? IT WORKED...

5/11
@vexedinthecity
And it helped elect this guy, Ronald Reagan. Now, Black man considering voting for Trump, you should know a few things about Reagan here. First, he kicked off his 1980 presidential campaign in Philadelphia, MS where civil rights workers had been murdered 15 years earlier...

GaWotlHXsAA8E6U.jpg

6/11
@vexedinthecity
Second, he branded poor Black people who needed public assistance as "Welfare Queens" and basically said we needed to cut the social safety net because Black folks were too lazy to work. Oh, and there's one more really important thing that we got from Reagan...

7/11
@vexedinthecity
Crack. Yep. Under Ronald Reagan, crack cocaine swept through Black communities destroying families and lives in the process. And, all of this was done under Reagan's campaign slogan....

GaWpZvfX0AAYpxp.png

8/11
@vexedinthecity
So, Black man considering voting for Trump, when you think about pulling that lever for him, remember that you're effectively endorsing the Southern Strategy that was speccifically designed to make you out to be a monster, destroy your community, and give money to rich people...

9/11
@vexedinthecity
And if you think that I'm making some kind of wild stretch in logic, here's a picture of the Lee Atwater with your hero. Trump ain't never been down with Black folks and we can't play into a 50+ year old plan to literally relegate us to the back of the bus. FIN

GaWqHnGWsAE8o8I.png

10/11
@RevTChristopher
Fact

11/11
@threadreaderapp
Your thread is going viral! /search?q=#TopUnroll Thread by @vexedinthecity on Thread Reader App 🙏🏼@JillRobiFangirl for 🥇unroll

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/11
@PopulismUpdates
This is one of the most AI-looking non-AI photos I've ever seen

[Quoted tweet]
.@realDonaldTrump serves up french fries behind the counter during a visit to McDonalds in Feasterville-Trevose, PA.

GaWtbdZXIAAqusS.jpg

2/11
@EthanMarkMusic
I’m convinced he didn’t even go, and the whole photo op is a collection of AI photos.

3/11
@tylerduran21
this one too

GaZJiIWXkAA76y4.jpg

4/11
@ArtsRayne
Maybe its the lights, The lights do make it seem it's A.I

5/11
@CentennialMan
I have faced a lot of failures in life, suffered through hunger and homelessness, but with your help, I can find hope again. Your donation provides food, shelter, and support for a safe future. Donate today.

My /search?q=#Bitcoin address: 3EL5ufLEGcG81MSsro5T4GyhZNeNhhFFDZ

6/11
@realonx1
wait till y’all see this

GaY3gRCXMAAZQJ3.jpg

7/11
@mirojurcevic
This is AI

GaZLHmyawAAY1Gr.jpg

8/11
@StonerDadYYC
What is reality anymore even

9/11
@LilKittyZoey
IS IT NOT AI THOUGH!???????

10/11
@dawsonhunt_
The AI that runs our simulation generated it

11/11
@astroamit123
Come on Trump, it's time to drink. Lol. The world has changed with the help of artificial intelligence. /search?q=#McDonaldTrump

his followers likely created millions of AI generated photos and now he does something unlikely that may have some appeal to some segment of the population and it doesn't even look real. :laff: :laff:

Last edited:

bnew

Veteran
Daps

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka

1/1
Just. Holy. fukk. This gentleman has a message for the loathsome piece of shyt that EVERYONE needs to hear. 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥👇

Great post, especially coming from a white dude.

THEY DONT HAVE THE PRESIDENCY, THEY CANT USE THE GOVERNMENT TO BACK A COUP.

They riot again and it will be Ashley Babbits all over the capitol building yard.

bnew

Veteran
Daps