• Poll closed .

bnew

Veteran
Daps

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
Julia Roberts is on the Harris/Walz team.

Your thoughts?

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GaVl73CXkAAPHwD.png

1/1
Trump: Marjorie Taylor Greene is highly respected. She’s smart

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/2
Something absolutely unbelievable is happening in Pennsylvania.

Lackawanna County (Scranton):

Dem Return Rate: 62.5%
GOP Return Rate: 49.6%

2/2
Democrats are vastly outvoting republicans, and the % of dems that return their ballots greatly exceeds that of republicans returning ballots :smile:

GaMg4lkXYAAYU_E.jpg

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
Please let this be the only tweet I send on this subject, but it illustrates that Speaker Johnson is a feckless poseur pretending to be a strong, "alpha" male.

'Don't say that!' Mike Johnson flips out on CNN's Tapper over Trump's vulgar rally story
'Don't say that!' Mike Johnson flips out on CNN's Tapper over Trump's vulgar rally story

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/14
Trump seems to think humanitarian parole status for immigrants is the same thing as being on probation after you are convicted of a crime

2/14
lol Trump is taking ANOTHER question on "immigrant crime." Fox News really wants women to believe this is THE ISSUE of the election

3/14
Trump acknowledges that there are "bad apple" police officers (who brutalize and kill people) but says he's giving them immunity anyway

4/14
after saying he'll give police blanket immunity, Trump incoherently says that "people know the bad apples" and those cops won't have immunity

5/14
Faulkner plays Trump the clip of him calling Adam Schiff "the enemy within." Trump says "I think it was a nice presentation. I wasn't unhinged ... it is the enemy from within. And they're very dangerous. They're marxists and communists and fascists."

6/14
Q: What policies would you implement to help hurricane-affected families and business recover?

TRUMP: We give hundreds and billions of dollars to foreign countries, many of which you've never heard of

7/14
FAULKER: Can you make FEMA better?

TRUMP: It was great with me

CROWD: *laughs*

8/14
While the Trump "women's issues" Fox News town hall is on break, let me remind you that if you appreciate my coverage, pls show love by signing up for my newsletter. We're doing great indy political coverage at PN & paid subscribers make my work possible. Subscribe to Public Notice

9/14
We're 50 minutes in to the one hour town hall and Trump finally gets a question about abortion. Trump breaks out the usual talking points about how everyone wanted Roe to be overturned, it's back to the states, etc etc

10/14
Trump: "I'm the father of IVF"

11/14
Trump describes Katie Britt as "a young, just a fantastically attractive person"

12/14
this is one of Trump's weirdest talking points that he uses all the time

13/14
That's is for Trump's "women's issues" Fox News town hall. If you appreciate me watching it so you didn't have to, pls support what I do by signing up for Public Notice. I think you'll like our coverage & paid subscribers are how I pay the bills. Thanks. Subscribe to Public Notice

14/14
Let me note in closing that I put together threads like this using @SnapStream, the premier tool for social media video. If your company or org wants to clip like me, click the link below for more info and to set up a demo. Aaron gets clips with SnapStream to make moments that matter

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/14
Trump seems to think humanitarian parole status for immigrants is the same thing as being on probation after you are convicted of a crime

2/14
lol Trump is taking ANOTHER question on "immigrant crime." Fox News really wants women to believe this is THE ISSUE of the election

3/14
Trump acknowledges that there are "bad apple" police officers (who brutalize and kill people) but says he's giving them immunity anyway

4/14
after saying he'll give police blanket immunity, Trump incoherently says that "people know the bad apples" and those cops won't have immunity

5/14
Faulkner plays Trump the clip of him calling Adam Schiff "the enemy within." Trump says "I think it was a nice presentation. I wasn't unhinged ... it is the enemy from within. And they're very dangerous. They're marxists and communists and fascists."

6/14
Q: What policies would you implement to help hurricane-affected families and business recover?

TRUMP: We give hundreds and billions of dollars to foreign countries, many of which you've never heard of

7/14
FAULKER: Can you make FEMA better?

TRUMP: It was great with me

CROWD: *laughs*

8/14
While the Trump "women's issues" Fox News town hall is on break, let me remind you that if you appreciate my coverage, pls show love by signing up for my newsletter. We're doing great indy political coverage at PN & paid subscribers make my work possible. Subscribe to Public Notice

9/14
We're 50 minutes in to the one hour town hall and Trump finally gets a question about abortion. Trump breaks out the usual talking points about how everyone wanted Roe to be overturned, it's back to the states, etc etc

10/14
Trump: "I'm the father of IVF"

11/14
Trump describes Katie Britt as "a young, just a fantastically attractive person"

12/14
this is one of Trump's weirdest talking points that he uses all the time

13/14
That's is for Trump's "women's issues" Fox News town hall. If you appreciate me watching it so you didn't have to, pls support what I do by signing up for Public Notice. I think you'll like our coverage & paid subscribers are how I pay the bills. Thanks. Subscribe to Public Notice

14/14
Let me note in closing that I put together threads like this using @SnapStream, the premier tool for social media video. If your company or org wants to clip like me, click the link below for more info and to set up a demo. Aaron gets clips with SnapStream to make moments that matter

bnew

Veteran
Daps

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/2
Donald Trump can’t even answer if the minimum wage should be raised.

This man is unfit for office.

2/2
Figures.

1/2
The Trump McDonalds thing was choreographed and staged. The restaurant was closed down, covered in Secret Service, the people going through the drive through were handpicked, careful and intentional camera placement. All staged.

2/2
Over the target!

GaW_u4CXsAA3hRg.jpg

GaW_u4CWoAA7fFP.jpg

GaW_u4rWEAAWV15.jpg

GaW_u4sXAAA1L_Q.png