• Nígga Please

Votes: 69 40.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Holy shyt. 21 days until the election
It seems tight. Trump “seems” to have AZ, GA, and NC. Florida seems to be on lock this cycle.

Kamala has NV, PA, MI and Wisconsin. Idk who has Ohio. Is that a swing state?

That being said, I think Trump needs two out of the four to win. Polls are polls. We saw what happened with Hillary. We saw what happened with COVID. This should be a true election.

I personally don’t think he has a shot at PA. He almost needs it. I just found out one of the “best” sites for poll results might be owned by ABC.

Fivethirtyeight was a great site for aggregated data. It was unbiased. Now it’s owned by Disney so it sucks drawing data from it with the ABC logo.
:francis:
Everybody needs to get out and vote for whoever you believe will lead this country well for the next four years.

Last edited:

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
270toWin - 2024 Presidential Election Interactive Map

Interactive map if you want to play with the swing states.

Basically there are seven toss up states this election cycle. NV, AZ, GA, NC, PA, MI and WI.

View whatever polls you want. From what I’ve gathered, Trump is “up” (all of this is within error, hence toss up) in AZ, GA, and NC. Two of those states are historically RED. Obama fukked shyt up for the republicans a few times.
:obama:
Give Trump those states. Kamala has NV. That leaves PA, MI, and WI. Kamala is up in all three of those states.
:pachaha:
If Trump wins any of the three said states, he won the Presidency.
:what:
Michigan has a large Arab population. Doctor OZ was close to winning governorship of PA. I don’t know shyt about WI except the Bucks play out there and it’s cold as shyt.
:mjlol:
It’s crazy despite everything, this race is close.
:francis:
I wouldn’t be surprised if Trump takes it.
:snoop:

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
Trump appears lost, confused, and frozen on stage as multiple songs play for 30+ minutes and the crowd pours out of the venue early

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

1/11
@Acyn
Trump: But we will listen to a couple of songs if you want and that is ok with me, I like it so we will do that, we will do those songs…

Moments later

Noem: So do you want to play your song and greet a few people?

Trump: What song?

Noem: You said you wanted to close with a specific song.

https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1845982028187009024/vid/avc1/1280x720/nLuf0GbZ_Jp1nPjB.mp4

2/11
@TheMikeMorton
Yeah, about that cognitive, stamina and agility test.

3/11
@DenisonBarbs
This town hall sums up what the Trump presidency was. A complete shytSHOW

4/11
@unfazedgoat
Like a 5 year old… Do you want your music? Do you want your blanky? Do you need a happy meal? Do you want the nuclear codes today? Did someone hurt your feelings?

5/11
@GOPJesusUSA
Concerning. Who’s in charge?

[Quoted tweet]
BREAKING: President Trump had a temporary mental break from reality on stage this evening. Common in dementia patients, he forgot where he was and was overcome by music which he swayed and bobbed to for 40 minutes before he was finally, mercifully, led offstage by his handlers.

6/11
@ArthurImparato1
“My most fervent hope is that Donald Trump loses this election and that he does it because women turn out in droves to vote against him, including center-right women. Because that is just the kind of justice that Donald Trump deserves.”

7/11
@DebunkTheRight
Play Creep from @radiohead

8/11
@CommandingLead
This is alarming. America deserves so much better than this.

9/11
@LucasSa56947288
Is he suffering memory loss?

10/11
@Rene_gadeCowboy
Dementia and Adderall have taken its course

11/11
@Nto79549105
The clown show with no direction . Trump can’t even remember which song he wanted to end on—guess the soundtrack to this circus keeps changing mid-act!🤡

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/27
@atrupar
I am going to put together a thread covering Trump's interview with the Economic Club of Chicago. Follow along for clips and commentary.

GZ8iakxWoAAfp1T.jpg

2/27
@atrupar
If you appreciate me watching Trump so you don't have to, please support what I do by signing up for my newsletter. I think you'll enjoy our politics coverage at Public Notice and paid subscribers make my work possible. Subscribe to Public Notice

3/27
@atrupar
The first question Trump gets is about his proposals being projected to add more than twice as much debt as Harris's. Trump responds with a bunch of talking points that don't address the question. The crowd applauds anyway.

4/27
@atrupar
Trump is now proposing 2,000 percent tariffs on imported cars

5/27
@atrupar
MODERATOR: Tariffs also have another side. You could be plunging America into the biggest trade war--

TRUMP: No. All you have to do is build your plant in the US and you don't have any tariffs

6/27
@atrupar
Trump to the Economic Club of Chicago moderator: "It must be hard for you to spend 25 years talking about tariffs being negative and then have somebody explain to you that you're totally wrong."

7/27
@atrupar
Trump is now defending his 10 percent across the board tariff proposal and suggesting he actually favors higher tariffs than that

8/27
@atrupar
Trump to the Economic Club of Chicago: "Barack Hussein Obama. Have you heard of him?"

(Note the groans from the crowd)

9/27
@atrupar
Trump tells a story about an interaction he allegedly had with Shinzo Abe that makes him look good, then says, "I wouldn't tell this story if he were alive, actually" (perhaps because it's made up)

10/27
@atrupar
Trump refuses to say whether he's talked to Putin since he left office, but says it would be a good thing if he did

11/27
@atrupar
Trump's description of his dealings with South Korea sounds very much like a mob boss running a protection racket

12/27
@atrupar
MODERATOR: People are betting that your policies are gonna drive up debt and inflation, so they're gonna drive up interest rates. Are investors wrong?

TRUMP: I had 4 years, no inflation

M: You're flooding the thing with giveaways

TRUMP: You've been wrong about everything

13/27
@atrupar
Trump on Fed Reserve Chair Jerome Powell: "I think it's the greatest job in government. You show up to the office once a month, and you say, 'let's see' -- flip a coin. And everybody talks about you like you're a god. The guy used to walk into my office & he was like, begging"

14/27
@atrupar
Trump says that as "a very good businessman," he thinks he would do better as Fed Chair than Jerome Powell

15/27
@atrupar
Asked a policy question about whether Google should be broken up, Trump talks about how Google has treated him unfairly

16/27
@atrupar
Trump: "That's the one we really have to straighten out. We have to straighten out our press. Because we have a corrupt press."

17/27
@atrupar
Pressed to provide an example of how he'll cut government spending, Trump talks about how he saved a few bucks on Air Force One

18/27
@atrupar
note how Trump simply refuses to answer the question he was asked. this has been going on the whole interview.

19/27
@atrupar
MODERATOR: If you look at the event of January 6 ... will you commit now to respecting and encouraging a peaceful transfer of power?

TRUMP: Well, you had a peaceful transfer of power

M: You had a peaceful transfer of power compared to Venezuela

20/27
@atrupar
Trump makes an impassioned defense of the big lie and his coup attempt before the Economic Club of Chicago and then brags about his crowd size on January 6, saying "it was love and peace"

21/27
@atrupar
Trump is now doing his fear-mongering about migrants from the Congo bit, which is meant to prove that he doesn't hate just brown people

22/27
@atrupar
Trump points out a "beautiful woman" in the crowd and says to her of migrants, "they will look at you and kill you"

23/27
@atrupar
MODERATOR: Would you appoint a CEO who's 78?

TRUMP: Yeah. Oh yeah.

24/27
@atrupar
"I don't think she could pass a cognitive test" -- Trump on Kamala Harris

25/27
@atrupar
TRUMP: Gavin Newscum

MODERATOR: Newsom

TRUMP: That's the first time I've ever been corrected

MODERATOR: There are CEOs out there. If they said that about a rival CEO, they'd be sacked

26/27
@atrupar
"A few remarkable moments there" -- the Economic of Club of Chicago event ends and Fox News immediately spring to action sanewashing it. Host John Roberts says he's getting instructions in his ear while he spins.

27/27
@atrupar
That's it for Trump's bonkers appearance before the Economic Club of Chicago. If you appreciate me watching it so you didn't have to, please show love by signing up for my newsletter. I think you'll enjoy PN & paid subscribers make my work possible. Thx. Subscribe to Public Notice

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset