Votes: 69 40.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
white women doing white woman tings

One thing this era has taught us is that most white people are completely fine with fascism. Trump could threaten to send migrants and "far left activists" to death camps and they'd still vote for him. And given the history of America, should we have really expected anything differently?
This is white supremacy in action. And they'll side with it every time, even if its against their and the entire country's best interest.

I'm just going to go ahead say that this country will be much better off when white people no longer represent the majority of the electorate. As a collective they're holding back what America could be.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
Today @KamalaHarris released an agenda for black men. We’ve talked about having candidates listen to our needs and concerns, and she has.

1. Providing 1 million loans that are fully forgivable to Black entrepreneurs and others to start a business.

2. Championing education, training, and mentorship programs that help Black men get good-paying jobs in high-demand industries and lead their communities, including pathways to become teachers.

3. Supporting a regulatory framework for cryptocurrency and other digital assets so Black men who invest in and own these assets are protected.

4. Launching a National Health Equity Initiative focused on Black Men that addresses sickle cell disease, diabetes, mental health, prostate cancer, and other health challenges that disproportionately impact them.

5. Legalizing recreational marijuana and creating opportunities for Black Americans to succeed in this new industry.

When we vote, we win.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

1/1
Kamala Harris’ plan for Black men hailed as ‘game changer’

cc: ⁦@antjuansea⁩ ⁦@MrMikeBlake⁩ ⁦@kairosdemocracy⁩ ⁦@KamalaHarris⁩ ⁦@KamalaHQ⁩ https://thegrio.com/2024/10/14/kamala-harris-plan-for-black-men-hailed-as-game-changer/

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

If u think she can win with these numbers, idk what to tell u. Trump is about to win easy

This CAN'T be due to misogyny. Actually indicative of men moving more right. It's hard to care about certain issues when you're not in an economically viable position, can't take care of yourself or your family, etc.

This is something that has to be addressed the next few years for the sake of our country tbh. Hopefully we see more programs targeting men

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
This CAN'T be due to misogyny. Actually indicative of men moving more right. It's hard to care about certain issues when you're not in an economically viable position, can't take care of yourself or your family, etc.

This is something that has to be addressed the next few years for the sake of our country tbh. Hopefully we see more programs targeting men
Im in California. Democrats have made me nore conservative. The different gay shyt they push. I was interested in renting out a spot, but the laws in la county makes that extremely difficult.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Im in California. Democrats have made me nore conservative. The different gay shyt they push. I was interested in renting out a spot, but the laws in la county makes that extremely difficult.
I'm in Austin. Basically mini California. I've always been more of a moderate democrat but I might was well be MAGA here because of where I sometimes deviate. I would rather a viable third party option because a lot of the white liberal folks put a sour taste in my mouth between performative gestures that don't help Black people and some of their thinly veiled racism.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I'm in Austin. Basically mini California. I've always been more of a moderate democrat but I might was well be MAGA here because of where I sometimes deviate. I would rather a viable third party option because a lot of the white liberal folks put a sour taste in my mouth between performative gestures that don't help Black people and some of their thinly veiled racism.
I still believe in the the democrats to a degree. Like I support obamacare. That definitely made getting health care easier imo. I support a lot of Elizabeth warrens policies on regulation. You cannot let financial institutions do whatever they want . I notice bitcoin took off under trump. A damn glorified ponzi scheme.

I support dems cuz I think the supreme court needs not just balance, but perhaps to be completely reformed is some way.

But when it comes to border policy, guns, and not indoctrinating kids with all that tranny and gay shyt, I definitely lean conservative.

If u would guarantee a democrat controlled house and senate, I would give a shyt about Trump. But he should be anywhere near that office without some entity to check him