• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
GZ6DvQ4XoAEiomx
Someone told him being referred to a doctor on a regular basis is not a mark of good health yet?:mjlol:

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/20
Trump rambling: "They don't want to do anything that's good for us. They ought to be ashamed of themself. I'm gonna ask them to put on woke-- do you know this, what this is all about -- we don't have a woke military."

2/20
i don't think i've ever heard a human being make this sound before

3/20
Trump is barely cogent tonight. watch this clip. his brain is just flitting around

4/20
Trump claims migrants have taken over midtown Manhattan. Big if true

5/20
Trump: "The United States is now an occupied country, but on November 5, 2024, that will be liberation day in America."

6/20
a sleepy, sedated-sounding Trump has put his audience in Atlanta to sleep.

7/20
As we get deeper into Trump's rally in Atlanta, reminder that if you appreciate me watching so you don't have to, I'd appreciate it if you supported my work by signing up for my newsletter. You'll like PN and paid subscribers make my work possible. Thx. Subscribe to Public Notice

8/20
Trump: "The caravan. I made up that name too. I'm good at names. You know the names? I can't use those names too much because many of them were for -- Republicans. We had some beauties. But we can use Pocahontas."

9/20
calling for the death penalty for migrants who murder Americans has become a standard applause line during Trump's speeches. What wouldn't his fans applaud?

10/20
Trump says any Black person or Hispanic who votes for Harris needs to have their heads examined "because they are really screwing you"

11/20
Trump: "They accused him of showing innnrusssshes"

12/20
Trump on Alveda King: "She's got very good genes. Beautiful genes."

13/20
Trump: "She wants to let her millions of illegal--- Medica-- oh, she wants to raid Medicare."

14/20
Trump claims he is "going to create the greatest job boom the world has ever seen" through "low taxes and high tariffs, actually"

15/20
"Get those rockets going, Elon" -- Trump promises a Mars landing "very soon"

16/20
Trump's very quiet crowd in Atlanta finally wakes up when he starts in with the crude transphobia. This is what MAGAs crave.

17/20
Trump: "We will not by invaded. We will not be occupied. We will not be conquered. We will defeat the enemy at all levels of combat. We will defend our civilization."

18/20
Trump: "If we don't win, it's like, uh, it was all, it was all for not very much. We can't let that happen."

19/20
That's it for Trump's rally in Atlanta, GA. Reminder that if you appreciate this thread, I'd love it if you supported what I do by signing up for my newsletter. I think you'll enjoy PN and paid subscribers make my work possible. Thanks. Subscribe to Public Notice

20/20
Let me wrap up this thread by noting that I put it together using @SnapStream, the premier tool for social media video (including live threads). If your company or organization wants to clip like me, click the link below for more info & to set up a demo. Aaron gets clips with SnapStream to make moments that matter

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/11
@RexChapman
A Black woman is dead because of Trump’s policies. And now he and his friends here are laughing at her family.

[Quoted tweet]
Fox host: The family of Amber Thurman, who died after not receiving urgent care needed for an infection under Georgia’s abortion ban, is speaking ahead of this town hall

Trump: We’ll get better ratings, I promise

2/11
@RexChapman
The abortion ban killed her.

3/11
@MayoIsSpicyy
Sick fukking people. 🤬

4/11
@Silkypearls
She died from sepsis after taking abortion pills. She died from doctors delaying her treatment. As there was no fetus and only parts of tissue remaining there could be no abortion.

No abortion law played a part in Amber Thurman's death.

5/11
@MrsKladybug
SAY HER NAME!

GaCZOfgWgAEPhM9.jpg

6/11
@LucyTheBlueCat
/search?q=#Trump is a disgrace not only to our country, but to humanity. /search?q=#TrumpIsUnfitToBePresident

7/11
@shamanartist
This is just gross. 🧐👆

8/11
@JUJUR0SE_
@HARRISFAULKNER is a trash human being

9/11
@JasADRxquisites
He is a disaster and a truly sick lunatic!!!

10/11
@scooter1772
Trump. In the future when someone does something ignorant and hateful they will call it trumping.

11/11
@RealAnneMarieC
Liar.. Amber and her twins are dead due to a botched abortion.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196