• Nígga Please

Votes: 69 40.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The assault the Conservatives are laying on Kamala is what accomplished black women in positions of power have dealt with forever.

Look at this shyt. Unbridled racism and sexism.

My moms was a branch manager at a bank. I peeped the unfair shyt she had to deal with.

Black + woman in position of power means your qualifications will always be questioned. Your intelligence, fitness, everything. Trump was a fukking reality TV star. Fukk outta here :pacspit:

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
The assault the Conservatives are laying on Kamala is what accomplished black women in positions of power have dealt with forever.

Look at this shyt. Unbridled racism and sexism.

My moms was a branch manager at a bank. I peeped the unfair shyt she had to deal with.

Black + woman in position of power means your qualifications will always be questioned. Your intelligence, fitness, everything. Trump was a fukking reality TV star. Fukk outta here :pacspit:

It's funny that every single word is that bytch Trump to a T

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
So now confirmed. The bus company that the Trump campaign booked refused to return and collect the visitors to the rally after their repeated requests for payment were ignored. Another example in the long history of Trump not paying his bills (see building suppliers in New York)

[Quoted tweet]
The buses didn’t come back because Trump never paid the bus company.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
Leftists act like centrist Republicans supporting Kamala is unforgivable and meanwhile their candidates are getting personally thanked by Donald Trump on the campaign trail

[Quoted tweet]
Here’s Trump personally thanking Jill Stein and Cornell West for helping him:

“Cornel West, he's one of my favorite candidates. Cornel West and I like her also, Jill Stein, I like her very much. You know why? She takes 100% from them. He takes 100%”

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Someone needs to take the aux away from this weirdo :mjlol:

A bunch of people passed out at his townhall, so instead of taking questions, he just played a bunch of music while he stood around looking weird

Stick a fork in him, he’s done—it’s over.

All of his enablers will go down with him if they don’t end up cooperating.

I invite all my sensible coli folk to make some money off Harris’s eventual victory

Sign up for Kalshi with my link and we’ll both earn $25 https://kalshi.com/sign-up/?referral=588b32fd-356a-4cc4-827a-42579ed5f273

Let’s sip these maga tears together :cheers:

Nabs

Superstar
Daps
GZ6DvQ4XoAEiomx

Your Welcome

Hear Too Help
Daps
I'm in Austin. Basically mini California. I've always been more of a moderate democrat but I might was well be MAGA here because of where I sometimes deviate. I would rather a viable third party option because a lot of the white liberal folks put a sour taste in my mouth between performative gestures that don't help Black people and some of their thinly veiled racism.

*vailed

Smalley Biggs

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First he did a pointless campaign rally in deep blue California just so he could say he "headlined Coachella"

Then he stands on stage staring at the crowd while he plays Awesome Mix Tape #6 and imagines himself performing those songs to his fans

He's using these final few days before the election to live out his rock star fantasy. Wouldn't be surprised if we see him lip syncing soon with a whole band on stage.