Votes: 103 59.9%
  • Nígga Please

Votes: 69 40.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
I don't understand how anyone could support taxpayer funded sex change for prisoners. It's the most ridiculous thing ever. They've been hammering kamala on the airwaves in GA with some brutal ads.
Lol how many prisoners do u think getring sex changes? Probably less than 1%. Trump basically made a ad saying Transpeople are bad. And ur saying thats brutal against kamala.

We live in a crazy world

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka

That ad is powerful

How tf is something that AT MOST will be done by 25-35 people IN THE WHOLE COUNTRY a powerful policy position to attack?

As a taxpayer, idga single fukk about a policy that AT MOST will take 30$ of taxes from me in a whole year. fukk outta here nikka.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Lol how many prisoners do u think getring sex changes? Probably less than 1%. Trump basically made a ad saying Transpeople are bad. And ur saying thats brutal against kamala.

We live in a crazy world
My mom was working in the prison system as psychologist for close to 30 years and the numbers she's heard, read, and spoken to of prisoners even contemplating on getting a sex change is enough to count on one hand.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
How tf is something that AT MOST will be done by 25-35 people IN THE WHOLE COUNTRY a powerful policy position to attack?

As a taxpayer, idga single fukk about a policy that AT MOST will take 30$ of taxes from me in a whole year. fukk outta here nikka.
N1gga $30 to give to incarcerated trannies? Yeah, a lot of the country is going to have a problem with that. Coli goin far left. Take my my money, give it to trannies. At least its not going to the military:mindblown:

This is one of the crazy California policies I tried warning ppl about

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
N1gga $30 to give to incarcerated trannies? Yeah, a lot of the country is going to have a problem with that. Coli goin far left. Take my my money, give it to trannies. At least its not going to the military:mindblown:

This is one of the crazy California policies I tried warning ppl about
nikka if everyone was told about these policies, first response would be something like wtf, right.

When you tell them that AT MOST, only 10-20 people might get this done per year. Some years it may be less than 10 people, and AT MOST, it will cost you 30$ in taxes per year, they would tell you they don't care if they tax for it or not. That wtf would change to an idgaf. It's 30 fukkin dollars, maybe even less than that because it's some shyt that will barely ever happen.

I care about the thousands of dollars Israel is getting from me yearly and they are a people I don't like, care for, and want to harm in some cases.

I don't give a fukk about that shyt. Not a single living fukk about it. It's something that doesn't cross the minds of normal people.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
nikka if everyone was told about these policies, first response would be something like wtf, right.

When you tell them that AT MOST, only 10-20 people might get this done per year. Some years it may be less than 10 people, and AT MOST, it will cost you 30$ in taxes per year, they would tell you they don't care if they tax for it or not. That wtf would change to an idgaf. It's 30 fukkin dollars, maybe even less than that because it's some shyt that will barely ever happen.

I care about the thousands of dollars Israel is getting from me yearly and they are a people I don't like, care for, and want to harm in some cases.

I don't give a fukk about that shyt. Not a single living fukk about it. It's something that doesn't cross the minds of normal people.
Just know and remember on election day, you are on the fringe.

And Kamala Harris is definitely going to continue Americas Israel policy. So I don't even see why u bringin that up.

T.H.E. Goat

On the road to riches
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where The Grass Is Blue
I don't understand how anyone could support taxpayer funded sex change for prisoners. It's the most ridiculous thing ever. They've been hammering kamala on the airwaves in GA with some brutal ads.
I know for a fact this has been going on since Obama's second term I saw that shyt when I was locked up in 2013

I wonder why it's such an issue now

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/12
@notcapnamerica
Why is Trump doing a go fund me?

Isn’t he a billionaire?

2/12
@Mamabenergy2
Something is fukkERY up in here.

First Support For Butler, PA Victims (Trump Authorized)
/search?q=#GoFundMe
Now, the Support Huricane Helene Victims (Trump Authorized)

Both Organized by Meredith O'Rourke.
The same Meredith O'Rourke, who is The National Finance Director and Senior Advisor for Trump since 2022?

Notice some of the same higher donors.
Dan Newlin
Dana White
UFC
The Heritage Foundation.

This is just the first page.

How much money has been donated to Butler, PA victims so far?
Is that number millions or zero!

Follow the money. Follow the greed.
Trump is for TRUMP.

Prove me wrong.

Butler, PA
Hurricane Helene

Update: Meredith O'Rourke made a SECOND Victims of Hurricane Helene GoFundMe an hour ago!

I smell a fukking rat!

3/12
@dope_projects
Some said “3 mo” what does “mo” stand for? Month?

4/12
@Kathlee71013772
This from the family that stole from their own charity.

5/12
@AWildYamiEnters
These kind of gofundmes need to be reported every time they pop up. The money won’t reach the victims, it’ll just go into his pocket.

6/12
@Bess_Buy
Funneling money since there is no restriction on the amount to give compared to pacs etc

7/12
@santa_fe_tomas
it's a grift of course

8/12
@KathleenAkyla50
Let’s not forget..( settled while he was IN office)
Donald J. Trump Pays Court-Ordered $2 Million For Illegally Using Trump Foundation Funds

9/12
@memeshiftedwake
Remember in Breaking Bad when they use crowdfunding to launder the drug money?

10/12
@CarolynBCwrites
They’re grifters & thieves anyone he aligns himself—the hand writing is on the wall, they’re gonna take anything not nailed down because when he loses the election & judgement day comes he’ll need bags of loot to buy his way into a country that doesn’t align with US values

11/12
@mandasnice
A giant washing machine of money laundering outright thievery and the shameless use of a tragic event. Trump is a cancer.

12/12
@desertbaby68
I'm sure that the victims that support Trump are the only ones getting help. Maybe.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GYyOsjhWoAMp_di.jpg

GYzgUx_XcAQ_QBQ.jpg

GYzgUzDXAAM85al.jpg

GYzgUx8WoAoXfM4.jpg

Last edited:

bnew

Veteran
Daps

it would be way less.

Hey there! Ever wondered how much it would cost each taxpayer if we decided to fund a bunch of expensive surgeries?

Let's break it down:
- We're looking at surgeries that cost $50,000 each. Pretty pricey, right?
- There are about 144.3 million taxpayers in the US (as of 2023).
- We'll check out how much it would cost per person for different numbers of surgeries.

Ready to see the numbers? Here we go!

Number of Surgeries | Cost per Taxpayer
----------------------------------------
100 | $0.03
200 | $0.07
300 | $0.10
400 | $0.14
500 | $0.17
600 | $0.21
700 | $0.24
800 | $0.28
900 | $0.31
1000 | $0.35

Oh, and just for kicks, here's what it would cost for just one surgery:
Cost per taxpayer for 1 surgery: $0.00

Pretty interesting, huh? Even when we're talking about a thousand $50,000 surgeries,
it doesn't break down to that much per person when spread across all US taxpayers.

Of course, real-life taxes and healthcare funding are way more complicated than this.
This is just a simple way to look at the numbers. In reality, costs wouldn't be split
evenly like this - things like income levels and tax brackets would come into play.

But hey, it's food for thought!

** Process exited - Return Code: 0 **
Press Enter to exit terminal

Code:
print("""
Hey there! Ever wondered how much it would cost each taxpayer if we decided to fund a bunch of expensive surgeries?

Let's break it down:
- We're looking at surgeries that cost $50,000 each. Pretty pricey, right?
- There are about 144.3 million taxpayers in the US (as of 2023).
- We'll check out how much it would cost per person for different numbers of surgeries.

Ready to see the numbers? Here we go!
""")

def calculate_cost_per_taxpayer(surgery_cost, num_surgeries, num_taxpayers):
    total_cost = surgery_cost * num_surgeries
    cost_per_taxpayer = total_cost / num_taxpayers
    return cost_per_taxpayer

# Constants
SURGERY_COST = 50000
NUM_TAXPAYERS = 144300000

# Calculate and print costs for various numbers of surgeries
print("Number of Surgeries | Cost per Taxpayer")
print("-" * 40)

for num_surgeries in range(100, 1001, 100):
    cost = calculate_cost_per_taxpayer(SURGERY_COST, num_surgeries, NUM_TAXPAYERS)
    print(f"{num_surgeries:18d} | ${cost:.2f}")

# Calculate for a single surgery as well
cost_one_surgery = calculate_cost_per_taxpayer(SURGERY_COST, 1, NUM_TAXPAYERS)
print(f"\nOh, and just for kicks, here's what it would cost for just one surgery:")
print(f"Cost per taxpayer for 1 surgery: ${cost_one_surgery:.2f}")

print("""
\nPretty interesting, huh? Even when we're talking about a thousand $50,000 surgeries,
it doesn't break down to that much per person when spread across all US taxpayers.

Of course, real-life taxes and healthcare funding are way more complicated than this.
This is just a simple way to look at the numbers. In reality, costs wouldn't be split
evenly like this - things like income levels and tax brackets would come into play.

But hey, it's food for thought!
""")

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s not looking so good for Kamala. Not that she did anything wrong but the hurricane is being politicized. That Trump photo op might have hurt her. Now the strike that’s about to pop off. Hope she can pull through but it ain’t looking good.

coldcall

All Star
Daps
Why? We still have to treat criminals like humans, so denying them critical care like gender-affirming treatment would be cruel. It would also undermines their basic rights and cause further harm to their well-being, leading to more serious mental and emotional suffering. It's wild to me that we are totally fine with providing taxpayer-funded lethal aid that kills thousands around the globe but want to ban life-saving healthcare. That's just a fukked up double standard to have. It exposes how we don't really value lives.

the government are charged with the care of prisoners so it doesn't phase me when they say thats the care they're receiving. if this person was free they'd be perusing that same healthcare. the government is footing the bill for all sorts of expensive treatments relating to prisoner care, much more expensive than the services trangender patients receive. :manny:

theres no argument for taking charge of an individual and then denying them healthcare, that would literally be cruel and unusual punishment.
I don't know what part of the country y'all are in but I assure you most Americans don't support this BS. Maybe in 20 yrs we'll get there but not now. It's not a government job it's prison.

We live in a crazy world

If the number of people requesting it is so low what type of politician would endorse such a position? I believe in live and let live. Trans people shouldnt be persucuted for existing but govt should not be endorsing or paying for their lifestyle. Some disagree I just hope you know you're to the left (far left) of most Americans.