• Poll closed .

bnew

Veteran
Daps

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m really starting to worry about Kamala’s chances. It seems like all the polls have been bad for her all month.

Yep. This hurricane and how it’s being framed won’t help either. Americans aren’t going to let a sista win. Look at all the shyt trump is saying and doing and the media is filtering it for the public. It’s terrible.

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
I’m really starting to worry about Kamala’s chances. It seems like all the polls have been bad for her all month.

Yep. This hurricane and how it’s being framed won’t help either. Americans aren’t going to let a sista win. Look at all the shyt trump is saying and doing and the media is filtering it for the public. It’s terrible.
:gucci:

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Good news for Harris though it’s slightly old

Have you paying attention to polls and how they are neck and neck and Trump getting +4 in Michigan?

I’m not sure what you’re confused about if you’re paying attention

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
Is it me or was this not a horrible answer? And they cut it

That twitter post clipped it short. They started off the question by mentioning small businesses, the economy, then people living paycheck to paycheck. She mentioned the lady that her family lived on top of had a daycare center was basically a small business, then went into her economic plan. Watch from the 30:00 mark til the 36:00 mark.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
nikkas posting Clay Travis, a known MAGA piece of a shyt and Dom Lucre, one of the biggest conspiracy theorists on twitter, a known liar that has posted pictures of child sex abuse, who happens to also be an open Trump supporter as news sources.

People in the MAGA media circles are known for posting video clips out of context, or shortening to clips to fit whatever narrative they want to present while leaving out details that would destroy their narrative.

And no matter how many times people say that these people are not legitimate sources and have serious credibility concerns, people post them anyway and cite them.

All hope is lost.