• Poll closed .

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
im getting real tired of these cacs

we are an armed household. they try any violent shyt here im taking a few with me at least. gettin real tired of this shyt

eztXF2w.png

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

we are an armed household. they try any violent shyt here im taking a few with me at least. gettin real tired of this shyt

eztXF2w.png

eztXF2w.png
These people really think they're the only ones with guns and know how to use them. They are deeply misguided and are going to lose their life over dumb shyt.

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
I don't know what part of the country y'all are in but I assure you most Americans don't support this BS. Maybe in 20 yrs we'll get there but not now. It's not a government job it's prison.

If the number of people requesting it is so low what type of politician would endorse such a position? I believe in live and let live. Trans people shouldnt be persucuted for existing but govt should not be endorsing or paying for their lifestyle. Some disagree I just hope you know you're to the left (far left) of most Americans.
Yeah man I could give a fukk less about the 10 dudes that wanna chop they dikk off.

Id rather spend that 50 cent worth of taxes than fund all the money being sent to the middle east.

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash

eztXF2w.png
Let them cacs try

they really think they the only ones with guns in this country.
a lot of us just waiting for them to do something so we can do something.