WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Apparently he’s actually a good friend of Biden, so it‘s a sign of how much influence/threats the Donors and Pelosi is putting out there.

Brown was the Et Tu Brutus of those letters.

Does it give y’all any pause that his closest potnas want him out despite the risk it poses? Pelosi, Obama, Brown, reliable donors etc.

I mean none of these players are radical by any stretch of imagination. They are overly cautious establishment types.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Does it give y’all any pause that his closest potnas want him out despite the risk it poses? Pelosi, Obama, Brown, reliable donors etc.

I mean none of these players are radical by any stretch of imagination. They are overly cautious establishment types.
Bro pause about what, they Julius Ceasar’d him. I am sure in Ancient Rome they felt justified to stab Ceasar in the back then too. Politics is a dirty game, and like Biden said if you want a friend in DC get a dog.

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City
ugh. no, no, no :snoop:

i don't want wine brunch momala running against trump. i want ruthless, lock 'em up kamala

remember when trump said "you would have went to jail" to hillary in the debate? i want kamala to do the same to him
I know your white but you want to be black so you think black adjacent.

Most white people love Oprah and hate the idea of a mean black woman. I am sure if she debates trump the prosecutor will be there, but I absolutely expect her to be on her Oprah shyt with white people.

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
Who can beat Trump in those towns right now? Nobody has name recognition and that's a huge part of a General Election. I swear... some of you just started following politics yesterday or something? They select random white guy candidate let's say Roy Cooper.

Would he even win North Carolina? I highly doubt it... if you told me he'd make NC competitive, maybe I'd believe it. But win? No...

Would he win WI/PA/MI? Again.. he might get one of them but he would need to win ALL of them and he has zero name recognition in any of those towns. He's not going to excite anyone and that's the problem!

I just laid out the likely scenario. People will stay home in those suburbs and Trump will win with low turnout.
They have this idealistic view that a majority of voters are well informed. It shows how detached they are from the common voter.
Let's say he is... name the person that can excite suburban cac voters in MI/PA/WI to come out and vote for them in this election. Because it's going to take name recognition, relatability and likely someone who is a cac themselves to win over those towns. It needs to be HIGH turnout...
They truly are out of touch with how this country is.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

Most white people love Oprah and hate the idea of a mean black woman. I am sure if she debates trump the prosecutor will be there, but I absolutely expect her to be on her Oprah shyt with white people.
He’s unfamiliar with code switching. To get to where Kamala is she has to be a chameleon. Like a lot of black folk.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro pause about what, they Julius Ceasar’d him. I am sure in Ancient Rome they felt justified to stab Ceasar in the back then too. Politics is a dirty game, and like Biden said if you want a friend in DC get a dog.

Or maybe, just maybe, they realize that Biden is not mentally fit to be president and he is dragging down the whole party with him.

Not everything is a nefarious conspiracy. You lot sound like MAGA with each passing day.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stick

stick her with an generic white male VP and she’s got a shot. I’m pretty much sold on Shapiro so we can win PA. Her and big gretch can tag team WI and MI

At this point Joe Robinette just has to hold the L. The soft coup worked. Every day is a wasted chance to redirect attention back to Trump and project 2025

That's a certified milf right there.

The first potential PILF in US History :whew: (P for President of course)

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City
Or maybe, just maybe, they realize that Biden is not mentally fit to be president and he is dragging down the whole party with him.

Not everything is a nefarious conspiracy. You lot sound like MAGA with each passing day.
We just witnessed a organized campaign of congressmember through promises of either more donations or threats of withholding donations, write letters to Biden using the hashtag phrase “pass the torch” to get him to step down. We have heard for weeks Pelosi, Obama, and Schumer were working behind the scenes to get Biden to step down and then the letters started. A donor literally made a commercial against Biden

They stabbed him in the back. Biden has basically said so himself. It’s also a clear result of the Citizens United decision. It is what it is. They got the result they wanted. They can believe what they want but the results are still the same. Politics is a dirty game.

Now if you call me MAGA again I am going to start insulting your intelligence. I am more than happy to mix insulting you with my political analysis.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

just tell me with a straight face that pushover, wine mom kamala beats trump in the electoral college :yeshrug: i dont know. am i wrong? maybe i am

it's a tough question :dead: she definitely has to play a few characters

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City
just tell me with a straight face that pushover, wine mom kamala beats trump in the electoral college :yeshrug: i dont know. am i wrong? maybe i am

it's a tough question :dead: she definitely has to play a few characters
I can respect her as a prosecutor and I don’t like Mamala either, but I am not a 60 year old white woman living in PA. In 2020 she tried to run as a professional woman and people didn’t like her. Oprah can work, people use to say Oprah should run for president all the time before Obama.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
He must believe in his heart of hearts that Biden is cooked. Unless you think he has nefarious reasons

Edit: This is the moment Obeezy said, oh hell naw. This MF gotta go.

This is the same fundraiser Clooney saw first hand how much Biden had deteriorated. The debate was the final straw.

right. thats the night Clooney also said he was done.