• Total voters

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

anyone post this? is it official? :dead:

looks like We're With Dotard :salute:

Don’t believe everything you see. A bigger sign he is going to step down is the letters stopped. If we see more letters then he hasn’t agreed to step down. Each of those letters is political poison, so they won’t send them if they have too. You don’t poison a dead man.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Don’t believe everything you see. A bigger sign he is going to step down is the letters stopped. If we see more letters then he hasn’t agreed to step down. Each of those letters is political poison, so they won’t send them if they have too. You don’t poison a dead man.

Biden has a site currently up for a July 31st Fundraiser in Chicago.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
@FAH1223 why do you think they are hesitant about Kamala? More about her personally/competency or more about her electability as a 'black woman'?
The donors think it’s the latter

Her political instincts are also suspect.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I've voted for Biden twice now previously and I feel comfortable voting for him now

Imagine if Obama's administration was this progressive? Obama got us back on track in many ways and really helped start the criminal justice reform movement which I'll always be thankful for.

Despite the many setbacks, I feel like this administration showed what is possible and gave me a lot of hope for the future