WHO WINS?

• Total voters

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
:mjgrin: Biden is Old... Mentally Unfit... In Decline... Not Well... Has Poor Approval Ratings... Isn't Doing Enough Speeches... Is Doing Too Many Speeches... Is Bringing Down the Party... Is a Warlord...

:wow: A majority of this shyt in a Month, Diagnosed by Coli WebMD Certified Professionals.

:wow: Yet Biden stays in the race no matter how many Newspapers, Cable News Networks sew doubt.

:mjgrin: Just like in 2020 when Trump said Biden was going to run a campaign from his Basement.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Last edited:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
put together by a Republican :russ:

:mjpls: Also D-MN Congressman Dean Phillips.

The same Dean Phillips that...

:mjpls: Got that White Evil in him.

DBP-Headshot-scaled.jpg

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We just witnessed a organized campaign of congressmember through promises of either more donations or threats of withholding donations, write letters to Biden using the hashtag phrase “pass the torch” to get him to step down. We have heard for weeks Pelosi, Obama, and Schumer were working behind the scenes to get Biden to step down and then the letters started. A donor literally made a commercial against Biden

They stabbed him in the back. Biden has basically said so himself. It’s also a clear result of the Citizens United decision. It is what it is. They got the result they wanted. They can believe what they want but the results are still the same. Politics is a dirty game.

Now if you call me MAGA again I am going to start insulting your intelligence. I am more than happy to mix insulting you with my political analysis.

Blue MAGA is a fitting title for you lot. You are more loyal to this dotard than Commander even.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Blue MAGA is a fitting title for you lot. You are more loyal to this dotard than Commander even.
See this is why I keep questioning your intelligence. I said Biden has to step down because they made it impossible for him not to and you’re so ready to fight you write this and yet you had no response to the content I wrote.

I also don’t trust party leadership, mostly because it’s tied to the two biggest fundaraisers in he party (Pelosi and Schumer) but as a regular voter that doesn’t mean much. I just got to vote in November.

Last edited: