Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
“People won’t vote for biden cause Kamala may have to take over”

“ Let’s have Biden step down for Kamala”

Make it make sense:why:
You see it

You've got guys in here who have always Biden wanted to lose.

They've wanted Biden to lose before the primary, before Gaza, before he suddenly became too old and dementia ridden...

They don't want to talk about the courts and they dismiss Project2025 as "fear mongering"

Can't save everyone

:pachaha:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Let’s go back to this scene. This isn’t the normal stair entrance to AF1 that we are used to seeing. Did they make him use the entrance that the pilots use because he couldn’t make it up the main cabin entrance?

I’m not even joking.

The White House has mainly brushed aside questions about the change and won't say much about it, other than there are a series of factors that go into whether he uses the short or tall stairs, including security, weather and the availability of rolling staircases.

When Biden lands at an airport where officials roll out the red carpet to welcome him, he still uses the tall stairs.

weird thing to get hung up on

:yeshrug:

not sure if it was @the next guy or @bnew who called you out on your ableism earlier

but nasty work as they say

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Yall think Kamala can win? Seriously asking. I think her chances are slim to none but my ppl think otherwise

I think she can win, but I think any credible democrat candidate who can quickly walk up/down some stairs can beat Trump. I think the race would totally be flipped and Kamala will quickly energize the base with weekly rallies and appearances.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The White House has mainly brushed aside questions about the change and won't say much about it, other than there are a series of factors that go into whether he uses the short or tall stairs, including security, weather and the availability of rolling staircases.

When Biden lands at an airport where officials roll out the red carpet to welcome him, he still uses the tall stairs.

weird thing to get hung up on

:yeshrug:

not sure if it was @the next guy or @bnew who called you out on your ableism earlier

but nasty work as they say

It’s not ableist or ageist to point out that Biden’s mind is in decline and his body is broken. It’s an observable fact.

I think I’m being kinder to him than his family, supporters and enablers.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I think she can win, but I think any credible democrat candidate who can quickly walk up/down some stairs can beat Trump. I think the race would totally be flipped and Kamala will quickly energize the base with weekly rallies and appearances.
Y‘all really think a black woman will win nationally in this country?

There aren‘t even any black women governors in America.

voiture

Superstar
Daps
She is not winning. There is no precedent of a woman winning in this country. Just stop it man. We have to be honest about this and be more realistic.

The only dirt they have on Biden is that he is an old man.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
At the very least, she needs to be barnstorming the country, selling herself and Biden.