WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
"I posted something that was clearly wrong and from a racist Twitter account, but instead of acknowledging it after several people pointed it out with factual evidence, I'm going to double down because I am a piece of shyt with a one-track mind."

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
so you're saying that they were low during a pandemic, went up under biden's initial awful policy changes, then Dems realized they had to moderate, and brought them down going into the election

with all due respect, why don't i just leave this alone :mjlol: my bad for bringing it up. immigration and "the economy" are the only two issues keeping trump afloat and credible as a candidate, but hey. fukk it

Biden, immediately after inauguration, halted construction of the border wall by ending the "national immigration emergency" Trump was using to get funds for the wall after being rebuked by Congress. He also ended the "Muslim ban" on 14 countries. He also immediately reinforced support for the "Dreamers", a policy Trump had tried to unilaterally end as well.

Biden had appointed Harris to handle international relations for immigration (this is why the right called her the "border czar"). She wasn't actually tasked with the border, but instead attempted to work internationally to discover the root cause of why the immigrants were coming here and try to develop diplomatic solutions to reduce the need for them to immigrate in the first place. Biden told AMLO he wanted to invest $4 billion for development projects in El Salvador, Honduras and Guatemala

Biden raised the refugee cap (which was lowered to 15k per year under Trump) to 125k.

Biden ended Trump's "Remain in Mexico" policy, which required people seeking asylum from Mexico to remain in Mexico and return to the US when their court date was set.

Recently, after the failure of the border bill in Congress in spring 2024, Biden implemented a cap of 2500 illegal migrant encounters daily, with any excess encounters being immediately deported back to Mexico.

There's a lot more individual acts, but generally Biden has supported immigration and attempted to act more "humanely" to these undocumented, and reverted back to more of Obama's stance on immigration, though he's recently taken a more hard line on the border because, yes, politics.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you see now how the [awful] account you're quoting is comparing two different things to paint Walz as a liar?

Let's look at some of the content from that shytty, racist account:

These are the people informing your opinions.

It's annoying how the mods just let you continue to post shyt from openly racist accounts on here.

While he tries not to be openly anti black on this site, I have yet to see a white person who so viciously attacks immigrants, gays, transgenders, Palestinians, workers etc, on a daily basis, who also wasn’t anti black.

He probably posts anti black shyt on Twitter and other places. It explains why he is up on these types of Twitter accounts.

I don’t even understand why he hates Trump when he believes everything MAGA does.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Screenshot-2024-10-03-at-10.26.08.png

I hadn't realized he was taking his Crypto Bro pandering to this level. :mjlol:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Do you see now how the [awful] account you're quoting is comparing two different things to paint Walz as a liar?

Let's look at some of the content from that shytty, racist account:

These are the people informing your opinions.

It's annoying how the mods just let you continue to post shyt from openly racist accounts on here.

He doesn't give a fukk. I've pointed out to him MANY times that he gets all his information from racist and awful accounts and he really doesn't care. He considers them closer to his worldview than he considers anyone here.