WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
And also you can not like someone and still vote for them. Trump is wildly unpopular and will have one of the highest vote totals of all time in November. There are so many flaws in this system it’s kind of ridiculous. The only thing that has been consistent in modern politics is the unreliability of polls in the past several years.
They’re showing their hand by not swinging for Trump, RFk or the other third parties at this point

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
It's mostly because our media frames everything through the lens of corporations and the wealthy.

It's always easier to look down, not up.
For instance with that rent thing biden did watch how the media will react to that directly and in directly

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Has absolutely nothing to do with what I want to believe, it's just historical precedent. There's no incumbent advantage with approval ratings that low.

I'm not trying to have a Republican trifecta again because of Biden's ego.
If there’s no historical precedent then there’s no precedent.

Presidential approval ratings have been trending downwards for over a decade.

Biden and the Dems beat the midterms losses losses most presidents have experienced in their first midterms. Even the popular ones so you can cite precedent

I’m not saying stick your head in the ground and pretend like it’s nothing but at four months out he ain’t getting trounced yet.

And just like that one debate crippled his campaign you can also take one instance to snap it into place

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
You Blue MAGA goons may be "off that," but those of us actually serious about beating Trump aren't :manny:
I don't think anyone shouting to everyone they can about how their candidates are bad (despite being exponentially better than the alternative and by all objective standards has been good policy wise) is serious about beating Trump.

Just sounds like yall nervous and need to do some breathing exercises.