WHO WINS?

• Total voters

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Since he has given no indication he plans on dropping out they Midas whale just get it over with, prevent any Ohio ballot issues and get these dumbasses to play nice for a few months so Trump can be defeated

Or they can just keep telling him to drop out and him lean into the camera smile and say no for a few more weeks while MAGA rallies around 25 cent

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Since he has given no indication he plans on dropping out they Midas whale just get it over with, prevent any Ohio ballot issues and get these dumbasses to play nice for a few months so Trump can be defeated

Or they can just keep telling him to drop out and him lean into the camera smile and say no for a few more weeks while MAGA rallies around 25 cent
It is, what is. Hope he wins and every brother in here gets, wealth, fame, and 2 women with hard to pronounce names.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
451456055_1019881262838654_5876380214631727704_n.jpg

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
If there’s no historical precedent then there’s no precedent.

Presidential approval ratings have been trending downwards for over a decade.

Biden and the Dems beat the midterms losses losses most presidents have experienced in their first midterms. Even the popular ones so you can cite precedent

I’m not saying stick your head in the ground and pretend like it’s nothing but at four months out he ain’t getting trounced yet.

And just like that one debate crippled his campaign you can also take one instance to snap it into place

I agree that it's not necessarily over yet :yeshrug: I just think Dems are more likely to win without Biden

Midterms aren't really relevant since Biden and Trump weren't on the ballot. If anything they suggest Dems do well without his baggage.

It’s popular to say you don’t like Biden but it’s not genuine. Low info voters don’t hate Biden the way low info swing voters that lean Dem hate Trump

I’m standing on it, the undecided voters at this point are secret Biden voters ashamed to say they’re going to vote for Biden for various reasons rather it’s his age or Gaza

I mean...is there any actual evidence of this besides you just deciding it?

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m standing on it, the undecided voters at this point are secret Biden voters ashamed to say they’re going to vote for Biden for various reasons rather it’s his age or Gaza
This is probably it, or they're afraid of the social backlash for supporting trump.