WHO WINS?

• Total voters

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
And he's very likely to lose. That's the reality.

But I know Blue MAGA doesn't actually care as long as you can punch left :salute:
Well yall in Pink MAGA better sit back and enjoy the ride while the rest of us work to keep you from being sent to the re eduction camps :salute:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Democratic Party is also not helping out working-class people.

THats the point you folks always miss when saying they eat off hate.

They’ve helped out a hell of a lot more then the other side

So for example millions of people who’s social security might get taken away by republicans should just feel both sides aren’t helping them and not vote Dem to keep their social security?

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Because he is a dotard who can't even make a case for himself, his campaign or his party anmore. He is struggling to get through interviews, speeches and debates. A big part of the job of the President is the ability to communicate to the people. Biden is struggling to do that much and the country is watching.

That Lester **** interview would have been a layup for any other candidate not suffering from mental decline.

Edit: The word H O L T being sensored here is hilarious.
Man—I totally forgot about H…OLT :russ:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

So for example millions of people who’s social security might get taken away by republicans should just feel both sides aren’t helping them and not vote Dem to keep their social security?
He’s one of the ones that has never found a reason not to flip any scenario into it actually being the dems fault. You can’t have honest convos with these people because they refuse to acknowledge that one side is actually worse than the other. I look forward to smooth minds response to your inquiry.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

You keep saying "a hell of a lot more," while inflation is bad, wages haven't gone up and the average American life is getting worse while the wealthy are getting wealthier.

Like I said before, people turned to hate because shyt fukkign sucks and they need someone to blame. We are seeing this with a lot of black men as well who have decided to become anti-all immigration because this economy not working.

And shyt, Biden offered to off Social Security when Obama was POTUS and said it before, and this administration isn't doing anything except empty rhetoric.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
How many contest have been two former presidents?

Trump ain’t destroying Biden no matter how hard y’all wanna believe

Has absolutely nothing to do with what I want to believe, it's just historical precedent. There's no incumbent advantage with approval ratings that low.

I'm not trying to have a Republican trifecta again because of Biden's ego.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You keep saying "a hell of a lot more," while inflation is bad, wages haven't gone up and the average American life is getting worse while the wealthy are getting wealthier.

Like I said before, people turned to hate because shyt fukkign sucks and they need someone to blame. We are seeing this with a lot of black men as well who have decided to become anti-all immigration because this economy not working.

And shyt, Biden offered to off Social Security when Obama was POTUS and said it before, and this administration isn't doing anything except empty rhetoric.

There is only one side currently threatening to take away social security

So I guess your answer to them would be let them take away your source of income just to blow up the system?