• Total voters

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

So you post polls of Dems crushing the senate but all of a sudden Trump leading in the EC… what it’s going to be ticket splitting? So let Trump be president and the Dems can take the house and senate? CNN is the all seeing election experts now huh?

:comeon:

Red wave.

Take the Dem senate candidate leads and cut them in half. The country is screwed.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

Eliminate up to a million federal jobs
Because of the proposed deep budget cuts, elimination and privatization of agencies and programs, hiring freezes, caps on the number of personnel, and other anti-government policies, some have estimated that there would be a loss of up to a million federal jobs if Project 2025 is implemented.

Declare public unions illegal and take away union rights
Seeking to end collective bargaining for public-sector workers, they would encourage Congress to "consider whether public-sector unions are appropriate in the first place."
Gut federal workers' pay and benefits
They would replace the General Schedule and Wage Grade systems with a pay system that would decide raises based on occupation and how well employees carry out orders, whether legal or not. Describing federal retirement programs as overly generous, they would reduce retirement benefits to match "the market", noting that half of private sector firms do not offer any retirement benefits. They also want to cut Social Security benefits by raising the retirement age.

Dismantle and privatize federal agencies
Under Project 2025, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) would be eliminated, and the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) would be privatized. DHS and TSA were created in response to the 9/11 terrorist attacks to coordinate our national security efforts, facilitate intelligence sharing, and prevent another terrorist attack.

The Department of Education would be eliminated and oversight of education and federal funding for education will be handed over to the states.

The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) would be eliminated and moved to the Department of Interior or the Department of Transportation if combined with the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA).

The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)'s many regional labs and entire offices of enforcement and compliance and scientific integrity and risk information would be eliminated.

The Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) is to "privatize as much as possible" and close many hospitals and clinics.

The Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) would be taken apart and send much of its work to states and other agencies – bad news for low income and working-class families who rely on its meagre assistance.

The Department of Justice (DOJ) would lose its independence and be under control of the President.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) would be drastically reduced and split into two entities: one gathering scientific data and one making public health recommendations and policies. Breaking up the CDC could hinder its ability to prevent and mitigate an outbreak.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
@Joe Sixpack what’s more likely, that I’ve been lying for months and that the articles that have come out in the past two weeks are part of my coordinated efforts (including opinions from the Biden campaign) or that I and all journalists and the actions of the politicians themselves are telling you the truth.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
@Joe Sixpack what’s more likely, that I’ve been lying for months and that the articles that have come out in the past two weeks are part of my coordinated efforts (including opinions from the Biden campaign) or that I and all journalists and the actions of the politicians themselves are telling you the truth.
How is it smart politically to ask this guy to drop out 4 months from an election??

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is it smart politically to ask this guy to drop out 4 months from an election??

Because he is a dotard who can't even make a case for himself, his campaign or his party anmore. He is struggling to get through interviews, speeches and debates. A big part of the job of the President is the ability to communicate to the people. Biden is struggling to do that much and the country is watching.

That Lester **** interview would have been a layup for any other candidate not suffering from mental decline.

Edit: The word H O L T being sensored here is hilarious.