WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It wasn’t. He was combative (Biden) and flipped everything back to Trump. He even threw that euro cac a bone and said you still have to call Trump a threat.
The fact that Biden supporters are on pins and needles when the POTUS has to speak like a mother watching her fourth grader in a school play just underscore the absurdity of this campaign.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I’ve said this repeatedly. Democrats have run ahead of Biden since 2022. People think Republicans are nuts in their current form. They just superficially don’t think Biden can do the job and don’t like a president that they don’t think can do the job. The entire fear of Biden on the ticket is actually because those senators are afraid of people showing up to vote for Trump and voting straight Republican. They’re not confident they would split the ticket. So it’s either, Biden rides their wave or he brings them down. The same internal polls giving them individual confidence are telling them Biden can’t win. Pelosi and Obama have been behind the scenes trying to get Joe to back down for weeks.
Nah man

There is no way Pelosi and Obama have been "trying to get him to step down for weeks".

You can't start the process for something like that 5 MONTHS FROM THE ELECTION

That is political suicide if they wanted Biden to step down that process would've had to start in 2022.

You can't say shyt like this and expect people to take you serious.

Last edited:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:dead: can we all just pause and reflect on the absurdity of what we are witnessing?

These two guys should not be running, but fear of the other guy has voters pushing for whichever candidate seems the most likely to win regardless of qualification. I would like to welcome all the native born Americans to the dysfunction of tribal politics. If you’ve ever asked why do so many African countries have such bad leaders, you are getting that answer in real time.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

Elon Musk supports new VP candidate that would crush Tesla’s sales in the US​

Avatar for Fred Lambert Fred Lambert | Jul 15 2024 - 1:31 pm PT
193 Comments
Elon Musk wrecking ball

Elon Musk has announced his support to Donald Trump’s VP pick, Senator JD Vance. It’s hard to believe, considering Vance is pushing a bill that would crush Tesla’s sales in the US.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
:dead: can we all just pause and reflect on the absurdity of what we are witnessing?

These two guys should not be running, but fear of the other guy has voters pushing for whichever candidate seems the most likely to win regardless of qualification. I would like to welcome all the native born Americans to the dysfunction of tribal politics. If you’ve ever asked why do so many African countries have such bad leaders, you are getting that answer in real time.
:wow:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
The fact that Biden supporters are on pins and needles when the POTUS has to speak like a mother watching her fourth grader in a school play just underscore the absurdity of this campaign.
I never took our Slovenian agent for a Biden supporter but yes I agree he was on pins and needles quite eager to insert comments from Trump donor Elon musks platform

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
I never took our Slovenian agent for a Biden supporter but yes I agree he was on pins and needles quite eager to insert comments from Trump donor Elon musks platform
...does anyone even know what this guy is trying to say here? It's not even 9AM, put down the crack pipe and go brush your teeth.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Nah man

There is no way Pelosi and Obama have been "trying to get him to step down for weeks".

You can't start the process for something like that 5 MONTHS FROM THE ELECTION

That is political suicide if they wanted Biden to step down that process would've had to start in 2022.

You can't say shyt like this and expect people to take you serious.
Both of them are going to have to speak at the DNC and give full endorsements to end the rumors. I know Pelosi has said it but if they say it there the media will probably stop with the rumor mongering

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Idk why biden supporters are confused by the fact that people are concerned that biden looks and talks like a old man. trump hasn't reached that elder development stage where everything seems as it comes out at a slower speed. Like @Piff Perkins said I don't think this is sustainable, every other interview you're hoping it doesn't crash and burn. I'm not sure how biden campaigns like this, it worked last election because of the pandemic

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Both of them are going to have to speak at the DNC and give full endorsements to end the rumors. I know Pelosi has said it but if they say it there the media will probably stop with the rumor mongering

Of course. You know Barack is also gonna be on the campaign trail stumping for him just like the last time.

Cable News and the NY Times has handled all a this terribly as usual

Cable news is one of the worst things that has happened to America.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
They’ll probably move on to something else. They ain’t stopping this train til the election.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Idk why biden supporters are confused by the fact that people are concerned that biden looks and talks like a old man. trump hasn't reached that elder development stage where everything seems as it comes out at a slower speed. Like @Piff Perkins said I don't think this is sustainable, every other interview you're hoping it doesn't crash and burn. I'm not sure how biden campaigns like this, it worked last election because of the pandemic
They aren’t confused.

They just see how stupidly calculated this all is to the detriment of beating Trump.

You ain’t switching candidates 4 months out like changing your mind about which cereal for breakfast out unless it’s death.

Biden’s been underwater with Dems for months because of the same pigheadness with Netanyahu when everyone could see the carrot and stick wasn’t going to work.

You think George “justice” Clooney just woke up now and decided Biden was too old so he can’t support him?