WHO WINS?

• Total voters

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
You can blame Manchin and Sinema, but Biden was the one who said he could use his institutional knowledge and background to corral them. He did not.
This was the thing that pissed me off the most in the moment. “I know how to get things done.”

That was his campaign message. They even asked him about Manchin in 2020 and he said it wouldn’t be a problem. Either he is a fool or a liar. Truthfully, he is probably both.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Say what now?

Cop retreated like skeletor in HeMan when he saw the rifle :mjlol:

masters-of-the-universe-skeletor-mot-u.gif

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Y’all coping the Assassination 1’s?

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like how you guys want to force people to vote for your candidate rather than let people vote for that person or not based on their record. You guys are just as fascist as Trump
Several of these posters pay lip service to Democracy and smugly condescend to those who do not agree
as simply "uneducated" or "ignorant" and the idea of them essentially being a fascist with less colorful and
hateful vocabulary is a foreign concept to them.

As if we or anyone else cannot form own opinions and we're simply "weird" and "crazy" leftists.

I have no idea how someone can reconcile calling their opponent a Thanos-level national threat, a blatant criminal
and HItler himself but then try to humanize him as a Father and a participant in "civil" American Politics after an attempt
on his life is made.

Or can call someone like AOC, who was already bending the knee and largely ineffectual as a politician, truly "maturing"
because she's essentially becoming a standard Democrat and betraying whatever ideals she
was supposed to stand for.

It makes those "this is all political theater" takes, hit even harder.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Y’all coping the Assassination 1’s?

hope the people who are shot and the family of the person who died sue him

:heh:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Several of these posters pay lip service to Democracy and smugly condescend to those who do not agree
as simply "uneducated" or "ignorant" and the idea of them essentially being a fascist with less colorful and
hateful vocabulary is a foreign concept to them.

As if we or anyone else cannot form own opinions and we're simply "weird" and "crazy" leftists.

I have no idea how someone can reconcile calling their opponent a Thanos-level national threat, a blatant criminal
and HItler himself but then try to humanize him as a Father and a participant in "civil" American Politics after an attempt
on his life is made.

Or can call someone like AOC, who was already bending the knee and largely ineffectual as a politician, truly "maturing"
because she's essentially becoming a standard Democrat and betraying whatever ideals she
was supposed to stand for.

It makes those "this is all political theater" takes, hit even harder.
100%