WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
This a fukking dumbass argument. A vote for a 3rd party or anyone else is a vote for that person. It's neither a vote for Biden or Trump. Smh
It’s a binary choice, democracy which is voting for Biden or fascism by voting for Trump which includes wasting your vote in voting for a third party

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:

chris-rock.gif

Election isn’t until November it won’t hurt to take a week off from attacking Trump

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
In 2024 it’s a vote to allow the person behind you the privilege of deciding who will be your president.

Maybe in 2054 it’ll matter, but not in a few months unfortunately.
I like how you guys want to force people to vote for your candidate rather than let people vote for that person or not based on their record. You guys are just as fascist as Trump

dangerranger

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like how you guys want to force people to vote for your candidate rather than let people vote for that person or not based on their record. You guys are just as fascist as Trump
A few questions came to mind:

Do you know when an independent candidate won the presidential election?

With the election less than 6 months away, which independent candidate are you betting on to win in November?

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
What are you talking about?

That speech he just gave is literally expected out of the sitting President of the United States. That's what Presidents too.

These dude are literally mad that the sitting President of the United States won’t cut a wrestling promo on his political opponent SMH

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Nobody forcing you to do anything. Do what you want. Vote for Mickey Mouse if it tickles your fancy. The rest of us will actively stop fasicm. You’ll allow the guy behind you the opportunity to decide who’ll upset you for the next four years.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Nobody forcing you to do anything. Do what you want. Vote for Mickey Mouse if it tickles your fancy. The rest of us will actively stop fasicm. You’ll allow the guy behind you the opportunity to decide who’ll upset you for the next four years.
No I will decide and it will be NOTA. Votes are earned not just granted because of a threat you helped create..

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
No I will decide and it will be NOTA. Votes are earned not just granted because of a threat you helped create..
My vote for Alvin the chipmunk has just as much a chance of being president as whatever third party candidate you vote for.

Fortunately many of the rest of us are used to doing the heavy lifting for you so don’t worry about it :salute:

Bernie, AOC and the rest of your heroes somehow concluded joe being president was in the best interest of the country and world considering our options but I suppose for some people 2+2 = 5 :wow:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
He's been calling Trump a threat for years and then when bullets fly it's wait it a minute I take it back. You can't play up your opponent as the biggest threat to your country and then ask for calmness when shyt goes down. Its the same for the GOP and acting all tough and when shyt happens they become the biggest victims known to man.

This is TLR level posting. You are not viewing political matters through adult lens and it shows through more than a couple of your posts.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
My vote for Alvin the chipmunk has just as much a chance of being president as whatever third party candidate you vote for.

Fortunately many of the rest of us are used to doing the heavy lifting for you so don’t worry about it :salute:

Bernie, AOC and the rest of your heroes somehow concluded joe being president was in the best interest of the country and world considering our options but I suppose for some people 2+2 = 5 :wow:
Bernie and AOC are politicians selling out to get scraps. They talk a good game and then settle for the voucher for a free meal at a minor league baseball game.