WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
No I will decide and it will be NOTA. Votes are earned not just granted because of a threat you helped create..
Dawg take your measly fukking vote and shove it up your fukkin ass. You ole ‘look at me, look at me’ Mufukkka. :scust:

You post like you been raised by 11 women. Stop tryna defend yourself. Vote for whoever the fukk you’d want. We don’t fukkin care. You clog the boards with your shyt posting. Then with your constant fukkin whining.

I swear to God every post of ours I read, I picture you posting like this..

ugly-baby.gif

Shut... the fukk.. UP already. Nobody agrees with you.. other than @King Kreole .. so ya'll throw on some burka's (since its all about Palestine to ya'll) and feel each other up offline.

fukk outta here. Enough of ya'll bullshyt. :camby:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Dawg take your measly fukking vote and shove it up your fukkin ass. You ole ‘look at me, look at me’ Mufukkka. :scust:

You post like you been raised by 11 women. Stop tryna defend yourself. Vote for whoever the fukk you’d want. We don’t fukkin care. You clog the boards with your shyt posting. Then with your constant fukkin whining.

ugly-baby.gif

Shut... the fukk.. UP already. Nobody agrees with you.. other than @King Kreole .. so ya'll throw on some burka's (since its all about Palestine to ya'll) and feel each other up offline.

Please lay on train tracks. This is why abortion should be 100% legal. The Democrats are just as much to blame for where we are today as Trump is and they haven't learned anything from HRC, RBG, etc

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:

ugly-baby.gif

Most etherous post I’ve read in recent memory :wow:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I don't even know who you are so why would I care? You Biden brothers would rather the country falls into the hands of Trump and fascism then actually saving the country.
You're the guy that swears the dems can throw anybody out there and its an auto W for them. What part of 'we HAVE to roll with Biden, whether we like it or not' can't you fukkin fathom?

So since he's reppin us, we ride with him.

This shyt aint algebra. He's the best play that we've got.. and ya'll shyt on the man more than you shyt on 45. shyts disgusting.