All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
They should run articles with named sources

I’m not saying unwillingly expose people

:mjlol:

So if the source chooses to remain anonymous,don't print the story.

I understand your all in on this election,but you realize how journalism,particularly dealing with white house staff,tends to work,correct?

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
So if the source chooses to remain anonymous,don't print the story.

I understand your all in on this election,but you realize how journalism,particularly dealing with white house staff,tends to work,correct?

I just pointed out they’ve run hundreds of these since the debate. Put up or shut up this is too important.

Cute but you’ve repeatedly tried to twist what I wrote. Stop being an ignorant fukk.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I didn’t see the poll with RFK in

I think the ball is rolling in the direction of him dropping out. He says he's staying but nothing he's done since the debate has proven that he'd capable of running effectively. He sounded bad in the ABC interview, again. And given the clips of Harris that came out today from Essence Fest, with her articulating and arguing effectively...it's hard for folks to argue Biden can do this better.

My fear is the race aspect. The democrats and apologists who are pretending like this is a coup or media-driven assault are going to hurt Harris if she ends up as the nominee. They're gonna blame her and she will lose some white support. Granted she will gain some non-white support but it could kill her chances.

It’s too late

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think the ball is rolling in the direction of him dropping out. He says he's staying but nothing he's done since the debate has proven that he'd capable of running effectively. He sounded bad in the ABC interview, again. And given the clips of Harris that came out today from Essence Fest, with her articulating and arguing effectively...it's hard for folks to argue Biden can do this better.

My fear is the race aspect. The democrats and apologists who are pretending like this is a coup or media-driven assault are going to hurt Harris if she ends up as the nominee. They're gonna blame her and she will lose some white support. Granted she will gain some non-white support but it could kill her chances.
I think running Kamala is a huge gamble. Kamala taking over from Biden was a lot of people's biggest fear since the beginning of his presidency. She's largely seen as incompetent and unfit for the position. A lot of it could boil down to just plain racism. She'll definitely bring in some non-white votes but I don't know if its enough to offset the white suburban vote. I really can't see her pulling suburban white women.

In a perfect world I'd choose Whitmer. She'll be able to capture Michigan which is a crucial swing state.

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
s-l1600.jpg