WHO WINS?

• Total voters

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
As someone who grew up in PA, I agree. Trump's win in PA in 2016 was a fluke due to Clinton's arrogance.

The crazy thing about this race is it has the potential to be a cross between 1948 and 2016. Trump's ego and arrogance is going to give in and he'll be doing Kendrick Lamar-like victory laps months ahead of time without solving the massive problem he has of him being absolutely toxic to anyone that isn't a Trumpanzee. Many people, including me will vote for Biden being Weekend at Bernie'd over someone who is a threat to freedom in this country.
Trump has definitely shown time and time again that he's incapable of putting his ego to the side even when things are stacked in his favor. The ace in the hole in all of this is that he has plenty of time to shoot himself in the foot. He's 100% the dude that will do something stupid and fumble instead of taking a knee and winning the game.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Outside of Biden Boyz idk who that interview was supposed to convince , he still looks old decrepit, tired and slow with his responses.

We reallt about this get 4 more years of trump cause this dude and his campaign hard headed :dead:.personally id voteba corpse over trump to do the job, but it's obvious independents believe his age is a huge factor

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Outside of Biden Boyz idk who that interview was supposed to convince , he still looks old decrepit, tired and slow with his responses.

We reallt about this get 4 more years of trump cause this dude and his campaign hard headed :dead:.personally id voteba corpse over trump to do the job, but it's obvious independents believe his age is a huge factor
I’m Biden Boyz but it’s EGO and arrogance at this point. Same with my own father, he still thinks he has the witz and energy from 20 years ago and refuses to run shyt by me, especially when it comes to his money.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I’m Biden Boyz but it’s EGO and arrogance at this point. Same with my own father, he still thinks he has the witz and energy from 20 years ago and refuses to run shyt by me, especially when it comes to his money.
Keep it a buck. You were one of the OG Biden boys and graciously allowed myself and others to come over and join the gang after Liz lost. The people want to know. Are you going to support Joseph Robinette come November??

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps

:francis:
Also why the fukk would he prepare for a debate with Trump like a NatSec meeting, he’s even debated the man before!! And Trump was much more tame during this debate than any of his previous ones, what the hell was supposed to have flustered him? They think we’re stupid as hell :mjlol:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

:francis:
Also why the fukk would he prepare for a debate with Trump like a NatSec meeting, he’s even debated the man before!! And Trump was much more tame during this debate than any of his previous ones, what the hell was supposed to have flustered him? They think we’re stupid as hell :mjlol:

Yall know Trump was offered a one on one interview and he declined right?

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Yall know Trump was offered a one on one interview and he declined right?
Trumps team is smart, they doing exactly what bidens team did during the pandemic less is more for them. Letting biden hang himself basically , wouldn't be surprised if they cancelled the next debate

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Keep it a buck. You were one of the OG Biden boys and graciously allowed myself and others to come over and join the gang after Liz lost. The people want to know. Are you going to support Joseph Robinette come November??
Yes, Full stop, but It’s not looking good for his reelection chances, he might actually die before November :damn:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Black voters are furious over recent calls for President Joe Biden to step away from the 2024 campaign, a conservative told CNN viewers Thursday.

Commentator Shermichael Singleton made this discovery when he threw his support behind calls for Biden to step aside on SiriusXM Urban View, the African American talk radio channel on which he says he is the only conservative.

"I said, 'I think he should step down and Vice President [Kamala] Harris should carry forward," Singleton said. "They did not want to hear it."

Dozens upon dozens of listeners called into the station to express their outrage that Democrats were not standing by the incumbent candidate, Singleton said.

"Most of them said we're going to stand behind President Biden," Singleton said. "They're behind him, they're not backing down."

The calls overwhelmed the show's producers, added Singleton.

"We can't take any more callers," the producers told him. "That's how angry they were with me."

It wasn't that they did not support and respect Harris, it was that they feared a large number of Americans would not vote for a Black woman, the commentator said.

"We don't want Trump," Singleton said they told him. "We want Biden."

Singleton explained that the debate was not a serious issue for his listeners as it was for him.

"Even if he has some episodes here and there, they didn't really care," Singleton said. "He thought he was a better option."

Cause black people the only demographic in the Democratic party that isn’t p*ssy.

:ufdup: