WHO WINS?

• Total voters

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Except Biden already beat Trump once, and Trump was the incumbent which is a huge advantage.
Trump tried to stage a coup and Biden still won

all we have to do is vote

you would think we're being forced to land at Normandy or some shyt the way men are whining in here

I'm disgusted

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Convince me that Biden and the Democrats around him wants to create/institute an monarchy, Project 2025, roll back the civil right act, and host of the other things that we take for granted currently.

Can you do that?
No I can’t. I’m voting for Biden but do you think the low info swing voters are aware of what is at risk?

Their votes count just as much as ours

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Except Biden already beat Trump once, and Trump was the incumbent which is a huge advantage.
Yeah......but

While incumbency is a huge advantage for the sitting President, it's kind of wiped away here because Trump is running as an incumbent President himself. It's partly why nobody stood a chance in the primary.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Why Biden must withdraw

20240706_LDD001_FH.jpg

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Black voters are furious over recent calls for President Joe Biden to step away from the 2024 campaign, a conservative told CNN viewers Thursday.

Commentator Shermichael Singleton made this discovery when he threw his support behind calls for Biden to step aside on SiriusXM Urban View, the African American talk radio channel on which he says he is the only conservative.

"I said, 'I think he should step down and Vice President [Kamala] Harris should carry forward," Singleton said. "They did not want to hear it."

Dozens upon dozens of listeners called into the station to express their outrage that Democrats were not standing by the incumbent candidate, Singleton said.

"Most of them said we're going to stand behind President Biden," Singleton said. "They're behind him, they're not backing down."

The calls overwhelmed the show's producers, added Singleton.

"We can't take any more callers," the producers told him. "That's how angry they were with me."

It wasn't that they did not support and respect Harris, it was that they feared a large number of Americans would not vote for a Black woman, the commentator said.

"We don't want Trump," Singleton said they told him. "We want Biden."

Singleton explained that the debate was not a serious issue for his listeners as it was for him.

"Even if he has some episodes here and there, they didn't really care," Singleton said. "He thought he was a better option."

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Black voters are furious over recent calls for President Joe Biden to step away from the 2024 campaign, a conservative told CNN viewers Thursday.

Commentator Shermichael Singleton made this discovery when he threw his support behind calls for Biden to step aside on SiriusXM Urban View, the African American talk radio channel on which he says he is the only conservative.

"I said, 'I think he should step down and Vice President [Kamala] Harris should carry forward," Singleton said. "They did not want to hear it."

Dozens upon dozens of listeners called into the station to express their outrage that Democrats were not standing by the incumbent candidate, Singleton said.

"Most of them said we're going to stand behind President Biden," Singleton said. "They're behind him, they're not backing down."

The calls overwhelmed the show's producers, added Singleton.

"We can't take any more callers," the producers told him. "That's how angry they were with me."

It wasn't that they did not support and respect Harris, it was that they feared a large number of Americans would not vote for a Black woman, the commentator said.

"We don't want Trump," Singleton said they told him. "We want Biden."

Singleton explained that the debate was not a serious issue for his listeners as it was for him.

"Even if he has some episodes here and there, they didn't really care," Singleton said. "He thought he was a better option."

we might need some of our all stars to replay some of the classics from yester year about how a certain demographic doesn’t know what’s best for them :sas2:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Correction: the reason the party rallied behind an already declining Biden was to defeat Bernie Sanders. Bernie had taken Iowa, NH and Nevada and they freaked.

The rest is history. Same shyt happened in 2016. DNC’s fear of a progressive president costs us the 2016 election and it now threatens to cost us the 2024 election.

The smug, spineless, lukewarm Liberal faction of the Dem party has caused a lot of harm to this country.

Here's the part where I tell you politely that Bernie would not have beaten Trump in 2020. Thanks.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
I said this on here the night of the debate. CNN is in the tank. They are averaging less viewers than reruns of 'Laverne & Shirley' .... They are willing to risk democracy to save their own pathetic network.
I said in the other thread too, to watch out for the number "Biden is too old" stories. He's getting the heat and rightfully so, but also notice how this same heat isn't going to Trump and he has way too many soundbites of himself sounding like old man yelling at the clouds.

All in all, the Biden is too old narrative sounds exactly like "but her emails" narrative from 2016