WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i hope biden throws kamala in the bushes and picks newsom as VP
i wish she'd have the humility to just accept another high profile job, so there's good reason to step away, and let biden run with someone else. for whatever reason, it just didn't work out, and she isn't an asset to the ticket :dead:

any "negatives" that came with it are easily outpaced by the excitement of biden shaking the ticket up

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Biden newsome would be a fun ticket
newsom would be a perfect VP for biden :dead:

they can just let biden stay in the basement, while newsom flies around the country and campaigns with obama. heavily imply that he'll be the president, but moderates in PA and WI won't have to actually vote for "the california guy". and then he can just spend the whole second term gearing up for 2028

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Seems like the last few election cycles, the "dump the VP" talk happens.

Democratic black women and gay black men will try to burn the party to the ground if Harris is replaced. They'll accuse Biden of being a racist and it's a sure way to guarantee Trump wins the election.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

anything new in Michigan @wire28
Dearborn saying they not voting Biden. If the same energy is maintained when convict trump is campaigning on sending their family back overseas and jailing “hamas apologists” (aka Palestinian protestors to most people) I can do nothing but salute my habibis for standing on business.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
i hope biden throws kamala in the bushes and picks newsom as VP
Never gonna happen. Why do yall even wish for shyt like that. Dems are gambling with Biden and the people have the memories of gnats so either trump wins by a smidge or Biden does barely and repubs try to steal it again.

I have a feeling this election is going to be very controversial. I have a feeling Republicans will muddy it up before it starts and try something to question the entire thing. Ain't gonna be pretty. Their orange Jesus demands it.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Never gonna happen. Why do yall even wish for shyt like that. Dems are gambling with Biden and the people have the memories of gnats so either trump wins by a smidge or Biden does barely and repubs try to steal it again.

I have a feeling this election is going to be very controversial. I have a feeling Republicans will muddy it up before it starts and try something to question the entire thing. Ain't gonna be pretty. Their orange Jesus demands it.
People don’t like Kamala as VP, I already think Newsome is running as President in the next one, people don’t like the idea of Kamala taking over if Joe dies.