WHO WINS?

• Total voters

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
that bill was a fukking pork factory :mjlol:

inflation happened because of the massive spending that took place in 2020, and 2021. biden got to tout 2021, well, this is the result

The alternative to public spending would’ve been a deep recession. Interest rates likely would’ve never had to be increased this much if Trump didn’t keep them artificially low. Did you forget about all that?

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
that bill was a fukking pork factory :mjlol:

inflation happened because of the massive spending that took place in 2020, and 2021. biden got to tout 2021, well, this is the result
So all of the stimulus money in 2019 and 2020 came out of a bill approved and passed in the future...

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The alternative to public spending would’ve been a deep recession. Interest rates likely would’ve never had to be increased this much if Trump didn’t keep them artificially low. Did you forget about all that?
if trump had the power to keep them low, which i didnt know existed, biden should employ it. actually, i don't even want him to, because im out of stocks and just enjoying the free 5% return every month :mjlol: it's paying my mortgage

the covid spending was a national disgrace, in hindsight. 6 trillion printed, and probably half of it was legitimate and necessary. not to mention that it was democrats who were pushing everyone to stay closed.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why don’t you post the article? :comeon:
because i knew the entire thread would bust out the capes and fly in, so what's the point. it's simply a fukking stat, that's a lot worse than i thought it would be. almost twice as much :huhldup:

the point remains that biden really needs to start addressing the fact that electing the host of celebrity apprentice isn't gonna fix this, because that's the republicans' message

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:snoop: step down, joe

imagine the contrast of biden stepping down voluntarily for a fresh candidate, while the republicans cling to their obese, 80 year old loser who attempted a coup to stay in power

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Polls ain’t been accurate since 2016 :mjlol:
"70 percent of americans don't want a trump/biden rematch" is the most accurate poll in the history of polling :dead:

if you're convinced the dems are winning no matter what, due to abortion, then why the fukk wouldn't you want biden to step down for newsom?

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
"70 percent of americans don't want a trump/biden rematch" is the most accurate poll in the history of polling :dead:

if you're convinced the dems are winning no matter what, due to abortion, then why the fukk wouldn't you want biden to step down for newsom?

Biden said himself if Trump wasn’t running then he wouldn’t run but because he’s running Biden said he ain’t going anywhere and YES ABORTION IS THE DRIVING ISSUE duhhhh you see the republicans getting smoked in how many elections now? So what will be different come 2024?

Dems are getting back the house in 2024 and with at least a 15-20 majority… Senate will be a few upsets in favor of the Dems and guess which state? Texas lmaooo