Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
lol what is this supposed to be

Biden might have to drop out

Not looking good for Biden in NC @Pressure 72% :laff:

:mjlol:
Nc is - cesspool. We have a high influx of people from Ohio, Florida, NY, and California who find comfort in the benefits of their local towns, but rage vote for conservatives statewide because they realized they can benefit at home and harm others here.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Nc is - cesspool. We have a high influx of people from Ohio, Florida, NY, and California who find comfort in the benefits of their local towns, but rage vote for conservatives statewide because they realized they can benefit at home and harm others here.
:wow:

the worst people from those states I take it

Rough so you think Robinson will be the first African American governor of NC as well or nah

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
:wow:

the worst people from those states I take it

Rough so you think Robinson will be the first African American governor of NC as well or nah
I don't think he will because he's a little too black and too extreme.

But the statewide party believes Trump will win, lt gov will remain Conservative, abortion could put Jeff Jackson at AG, state court is still lost, and we should keep the governorship because we have a normal white man who wo t rock the boat after the political masterclass Roy Cooper ran.

The belief is Trump won't go to hard for Robinson because he's a racist himself and supporting a hard line religious fanatic who is black might cost him.

Robinson. Loses by 3k votes.

Trump probably wins by 85 to 110k votes.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I don't generally agree with @the cac mamba on matters of principle, but as I've said before he's more indicative of the average voter who swings elections more than any of us.

Dems need to appear to want to tackle immigration, Inflation of groceries and gas,and project they belive they can make America a better place without Bowing to the purity political litmus test of the left and shyt on Maga Republicans whenever they can.

Project strength.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
For 2028, Haley, pete, Newsome, Cooper, big Gretchen, Hawley, mtg, lake, DeSantis, Cruz, AOC, and brown are the folks positioning themselves I. A good way.