WHO WINS?

• Total voters

bnew

Veteran
Daps

Trump Mercilessly Mocks His Former AG Bill Barr for Endorsing Him​

‘WOW!’

The former president thanked his one-time attorney general by reminding him he once called him “weak, slow moving, lethargic, gutless and lazy.”

Allison Quinn​

News Editor

Published Apr. 25, 2024 6:49AM EDT

U.S. President Donald Trump speaks next to U.S. Attorney General Bill Barr during a discussion with state attorneys general on social media abuses in the Cabinet Room at the White House in Washington, D.C., Sept. 23, 2020.

Reuters​

Donald Trump is tearing into his former attorney general for endorsing him in the upcoming presidential election, using the opportunity to dredge up his old insults against the man he says “let a lot of great people down by not investigating Voter Fraud in our Country.”

Bill Barr, who invoked the wrath of Trump after publicly rebuking the then-president’s claim of a “stolen” election in 2020, said last week that he’d support a “Republican ticket” in the 2024 election.

In an interview earlier this month with Fox NewsAmerica’s Newsroom, Barr was asked directly if he’d support Trump despite having past “disagreements” with him.

“I’ve said all along, given two bad choices, I think it’s my duty to pick the person I think would do the least harm to the country. And in my mind, I will vote the Republican ticket,” he said, adding that “Trump may be playing Russian roulette, but a continuation of the Biden administration is national suicide in my opinion.”

Trump was apparently thrilled at his opportunity to gloat upon seeing Barr’s comments.

“Wow! Former A.G. Bill Barr, who let a lot of great people down by not investigating Voter Fraud in our Country, has just Endorsed me for President despite the fact that I called him ‘Weak, Slow Moving, Lethargic, Gutless, and Lazy’ (New York Post!),” he wrote on Truth Social late Wednesday.

“Based on the fact that I greatly appreciate his wholehearted Endorsement, I am removing the word ‘Lethargic’ from my statement. Thank you Bill. MAGA2024!”

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps

Trump Mercilessly Mocks His Former AG Bill Barr for Endorsing Him​

‘WOW!’

The former president thanked his one-time attorney general by reminding him he once called him “weak, slow moving, lethargic, gutless and lazy.”

Allison Quinn

News Editor

Published Apr. 25, 2024 6:49AM EDT

U.S. President Donald Trump speaks next to U.S. Attorney General Bill Barr during a discussion with state attorneys general on social media abuses in the Cabinet Room at the White House in Washington, D.C., Sept. 23, 2020.

Reuters​

Donald Trump is tearing into his former attorney general for endorsing him in the upcoming presidential election, using the opportunity to dredge up his old insults against the man he says “let a lot of great people down by not investigating Voter Fraud in our Country.”

Bill Barr, who invoked the wrath of Trump after publicly rebuking the then-president’s claim of a “stolen” election in 2020, said last week that he’d support a “Republican ticket” in the 2024 election.

In an interview earlier this month with Fox NewsAmerica’s Newsroom, Barr was asked directly if he’d support Trump despite having past “disagreements” with him.

“I’ve said all along, given two bad choices, I think it’s my duty to pick the person I think would do the least harm to the country. And in my mind, I will vote the Republican ticket,” he said, adding that “Trump may be playing Russian roulette, but a continuation of the Biden administration is national suicide in my opinion.”

Trump was apparently thrilled at his opportunity to gloat upon seeing Barr’s comments.

“Wow! Former A.G. Bill Barr, who let a lot of great people down by not investigating Voter Fraud in our Country, has just Endorsed me for President despite the fact that I called him ‘Weak, Slow Moving, Lethargic, Gutless, and Lazy’ (New York Post!),” he wrote on Truth Social late Wednesday.

“Based on the fact that I greatly appreciate his wholehearted Endorsement, I am removing the word ‘Lethargic’ from my statement. Thank you Bill. MAGA2024!”
I approve this roasting. Anybody who kisses 45's ring deserves no less. :sas2:

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/4
Every dictator who ever seized power justified his coup as an official act for the good of the state.

2/4
Between November 2020 and January 2021, Donald Trump attempted a coup d'etat. Fortunately, power is harder to seize in the United States than in other countries. Fortunately too the outcome of the 2020 election was too clear to be subverted. Fortunately also ...

3/4
Fortunately also Trump's coup was countered by constitutionally loyal Republicans like his own vice president. Fortunately finally, the would-be coup-makers were unusually stupid, crazy, lazy, and inept. But still - Trump as president attempted a coup d'etat.

4/4
That foundational truth needs to be gripped tightly as this Trump-friendly Supreme Court meanders through legal alleyways looking for ways to avoid holding the 45th president to account for his attack on the Constitution they are all sworn to uphold.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GMCEnIEW4AAIG6d.jpg

GMCEnH9WMAAG0KA.jpg

GMCFWhqWMAA9aSH.jpg

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
Today we voted to restore Net Neutrality. This reestablishes a national open internet standard to protect consumers, defend national security, and advance public safety.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

1/3
BREAKING: The FCC just voted to restore net neutrality.

The commission has decided to fully restore the net neutrality rules repealed under Trump.

This decision will help ensure fair access to an open internet for all.

2/3
For those who want more context:

3/3
The FCC just voted to restore net neutrality. If you have no idea what that means, John Oliver broke it down 10 years ago.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Truth be told....just like in '20? Should have been damn near a slam dunk for 45. For '20, he messed it up by fumbling Covid. Now he's fumbling it because he can't stay out of court and was crazy enough to let Jan. 6th happen, for starters. Awful as it is, a large chunk of the country really believes low gas prices and cheap groceries follows him everywhere. You talk to his supporters and that's all they know. It's all they know even though the low prices were because nobody was traveling anywhere due to covid. But he pissed off too many groups and riled up too many voters who otherwise would have been apathetic about the process. Guy just can't get out of his own way and is the best present the Democrats could ever hope for. And I love every bit of it. Contrary to what many here might believe I am not blind to his zeal with a lot of folks. I sit and talk with them. I know more than a few. It's nonsense but it's what they believe.

It's just many people have smartened up. Since '16 they've smartened up and the group of folks seeing the light has only increased.

Too much of the country doesn't seem to understand that tax cuts for the wealthy wreck the economy. It's an age old trick the Republicans run. The tax cuts wreck the economy and a Democrat comes along having to clean it up...it isn't cleaned up immediately and folks sit around longing for the good ol' days when a Republican was in office. People believe stuff like that even when I can remember astronomical gas prices under Bush.

And the gop by and large is dead set to go down the drain with him.

And I'm loving every bit of it.