WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:

America has the strongest economy in the world. How exactly is bidenomics a failure if the only thing you can fairly compare the economy to is other countries? Conversely America did one of the worst out of the developed world in handling Covid when Trump was in office

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
America has the strongest economy in the world. How exactly is bidenomics a failure if the only thing you can fairly compare the economy to is other countries? Conversely America did one of the worst out of the developed world in handling Covid when Trump was in office
i , personally, think the economy is fine. americans do not :yeshrug:

why do you guys insist on arguing shyt that you know to be untrue? :mjlol: you're gonna sit there with a straight face and tell me people are happy with the economy right now? jesus christ

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your man Trump took the deficit from 450 billion in 2015 to $3.5 trillion in 2020. War Lord Biden has actually cut it in half. As always it’s the Dem candidate cutting the deficit after the Republican blows it up

He also cut inflation from 7% in 2021 to 3% in 2024.
tell me that you didn't really just credit biden with cutting the 2020 deficit :laff:

staggering intellectual dishonesty. the real comparisons are to 2019; biden has exploded the deficit, and dropped unemployment from 4 to 3.8

the fact that you sit here lying and bullshytting about fake biden accomplishments like people going back to work after covid, but wrongly blame him for what israel did to Gaza, is absolutely insane :laff:

Last edited:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tell me that you didn't really just credit biden with cutting the 2020 deficit, and the 2020 unemployment rate :laff:

staggering intellectual dishonesty. the real comparisons are to 2019; biden has exploded the deficit, and dropped unemployment from 4 to 3.8

the fact that you sit here lying and bullshytting about fake biden accomplishments like people going back to work after covid, but wrongly blame him for what israel did to Gaza, is absolutely insane :laff:

I expected this response. If you are going to blame the War Lord for a global inflation resulting from Covid, Trump has to take the blame for everything that happened under Covid too. :mjgrin:

But even if you remove 2020 from the picture, The deficit was $1 trillion in 2019. Trump doubled the deficit without an economic downturn, a war or a global pandemic as an excuse.

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin

why do you guys insist on arguing shyt that you know to be untrue? :mjlol: you're gonna sit there with a straight face and tell me people are happy with the economy right now? jesus christ
Which country in the world has a stronger economy than america right now?

Daps
Reppin
Jersey
It may just be a little early in the year so i could be mistaken...But do yall feel like the media coverage on Trump is way less than it was for the past 2 elections ?

I feel like every word he spoke was held under the microscope back in 2016 & 2020. Now i barely see anything about the guy besides a tweet or something here and there about how he's failing miserably at business or personal shyt to just to embarrass him.

Im unsure about the outcome of this election because i know the trump cult is still active even if its less out in the open this go around but nobody is really talking about him. What do you think ?

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I think I mentioned this before but it's 100% about grocery prices.

You gotta realize this is something tangible that people see on at least a weekly basis. And more importantly is that this annoys people and reinforces a message that "something is wrong" with the economy, EVEN IF THE VOTER IS DOING WELL PERSONALLY.

It's disconcerting to see government officials talk about how they're combatting inflation when people see their money being burned at the checkout line.

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
It may just be a little early in the year so i could be mistaken...But do yall feel like the media coverage on Trump is way less than it was for the past 2 elections ?

I feel like every word he spoke was held under the microscope back in 2016 & 2020. Now i barely see anything about the guy besides a tweet or something here and there about how he's failing miserably at business or personal shyt to just to embarrass him.

Im unsure about the outcome of this election because i know the trump cult is still active even if its less out in the open this go around but nobody is really talking about him. What do you think ?
I think Trump has less support from his base then years past. In rural parts of NC I would see MAGA flags all over the place, now I barely see any.

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
I think I mentioned this before but it's 100% about grocery prices.

You gotta realize this is something tangible that people see on at least a weekly basis. And more importantly is that this annoys people and reinforces a message that "something is wrong" with the economy, EVEN IF THE VOTER IS DOING WELL PERSONALLY.

It's disconcerting to see government officials talk about how they're combatting inflation when people see their money being burned at the checkout line.
The only way the federal government can directly stop the price gauging is by instituting price caps and there’s no way in hell Trump would do that. This is pure free market capitalism that conservatives claim to love. The fact that they’re bytching about it is all politics.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s funny, but we’re not close to 8%.
what? :heh: interest rates on buying a house are in the 7s. pull up redfin

as someone who locked in a 2.7, 15 year during the trump depression of 2020, i'm just enjoying the 5% return on my cash. but interest rates on a house are absolutely at almost 8

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I expected this response. If you are going to blame the War Lord for a global inflation resulting from Covid, Trump has to take the blame for everything that happened under Covid too. :mjgrin:
i do blame trump. he's a loser, who left office with 7 percent unemployment and no toilet paper on the shelves, after surrendering the country to fauci :ehh:

we aren't really in disagreement. but you're being dishonest about the perceptions the country has as a whole right now, which is that inflation sucks. and biden's messaging on inflation is nonexistent; he can't even pretend to give a fukk about gas prices :beli:

as far as i can tell, biden's messaging on inflation is to remind us that his son died in iraq :mjlol:

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
nobody

you keep deflecting, but i'm just asking you to tell me that americans think the economy is good right now. go ahead :ehh:
Not deflecting. The problem isn’t Biden’s handling of the economy because as you agree no country is doing better. The problem is messaging. Biden needs to put pressure on corporations to stop price gauging. Inflation is running hot because demand is too high which means the American consumer is too strong.