WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:dahell: this is the same video. he says "i'm in the 20th century" :laff:

This is not a good look. The warlord needs go stay away from press conferences.
it's like bill maher said a couple weeks ago; keep him in the basement. the less americans see of biden for the next 6 months, the better. he's only prone to fukk up and look old

there's not a single democrat in america who even wants biden to show up in their state and campaign with him :mjlol:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He’s 80 years old he is in the 20th century. Even with that he is still more progressive than Arizona republicans :dead:
He immediately clarified. Stop it.

Still more coherent than the orange guy who thinks he’s running against Obama.
he immediately corrected himself to say "21st, not 20th". and you tried to fake explain it away like he meant 20th before you'd even seen the video :dead:

there's no need to defend this kinda shyt. we all know Biden is not fit to do this job until january of 2029. trump being a huge fakkit doesn't change that

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
he immediately corrected himself to say "21st, not 20th". and you tried to fake explain it away like he meant 20th before you'd even seen the video :dead:

there's no need to defend this kinda shyt. we all know Biden is not fit to do this job until january of 2029. trump being a huge fakkit doesn't change that
Nah, I defended it saying it’s a joke. And it was. And it wasn’t a gafe because he clearly knows what century it is.

I didn’t say he corrected himself. I said he clarified himself.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Progressives would find a way to turn on him regardless of what he does. They're allergic to winning state wide seats.
tens of thousands of swing voters in swing states are looking to reject these POS MAGA candidates, in favor of normal democrats. they just have simple expectations; act like a normal person

-don't welcome illegal immigrants
-know the difference between a man and a woman
-don't say that people who want lower gas prices should just go buy a tesla

it's really not that hard :yeshrug:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
If the GOP and their extreme courts are willing to take it back to 1864 on Abortion, what else are they willing to take back to 1864? Trump and many others are scrambling. They can backtrack all they want today from that disastrous decision but the damage is done. They showed their hand. It will be now or never for Women of all political stripes after this.